Ace [Purchased/designed by: J-and-K341] by bark

Based on Click to view
Artist bark [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ace [Purchased/designed by: J-and-K341]

Postby bark » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:25 am

I cannot believe I got him!! I adore J-and-K341's artwork and characters, I'm so happy!

Please go like the original drawing here!

EDIT: 10-9-19: You're more than welcome to draw my characters! Just make sure to PM me and credit me for the character rights, and J-and-K341 as the designer when you do! (since CS doesn't have a mention system.) I only hold character ownership rights, so you're welcome to draw them WITH credit as I explained. BUT: Only CS friendly works! That means only SFW artwork CS allows, plus I'd feel very uncomfortable with non-family oriented works of Ace; along with any ship art (shipping/pairing ace with your or others characters without my permission) other than that, go crazy aaaaa

You can also post non-okeki art of him on this thread! Go for it!!!!!!

Basics:

Name: Ace
Sexuality: Bi-romantic
Personality: [Positive] Reserved, Confident, Observant | [Negative] Picky, Conceited, Boorish

He pretty much runs on coffee, and is never seen without his hoodie. He also likes to chew gum and has a sweet tooth.

(More development soon to come!)
Last edited by bark on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ace [Purchased/designed by: J-and-K341]

Postby JK341 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:59 am

Ahh so glad that you are enjoying this one! I really love the personality you have set up for them so far! c:
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ace [Purchased/designed by: J-and-K341]

Postby bark » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:43 am

J-and-K341 wrote:Ahh so glad that you are enjoying this one! I really love the personality you have set up for them so far! c:

awwww thank you so much friend! //hugs//

I really love ace, you'll definitely see him in the future in my drawings! He has a forever home with me, I've always wanted to see if you made designs, because you're one of my inspirations on here!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me