Ruin by jinxs

Artist jinxs [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Ruin

Postby jinxs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:12 am

Adults have gone missing. All that's left are kids. Those who have survived without their parents gained unique powers, and whilst some are working together to rebuild, the others taking advantage of their freedom. With the world in ruins and everyone against each other, no one knows if the world will be rebuilt by the only generation left, or destroyed and left in ruins.

Uhhh a comic idea thing, i have some characters planned out im super excited but this is kinda of an interest check right now just mark or give advice or critic if your interested or think it could be better! Im excited if people like the idea XD basically adults (im considering that 21+ lol just because)have disappeared, completely vanished out of existence, and left behind the kids under 21. (btw when they turn 21 they dont disappear) ANYWAY they somehow gained powers (its actually because of an entity within the earth which is what people call "mother nature" wanting to restart and its testing the next generation because the earth has become terrible and if they all die, well uh then they all die). ANYWAYS i keep rambling lmao basically they start having "sides". The "good" kids want to help rebuild the earth and feel like thats what they are supposed to do (keep in mind they have no idea the entity exists). The "neutrals" dont want to get into the fights and just try to live on. Finally, the "Bads" basically are like "NO PARENTS YAY" and take advantage of the earth. "Ruin" (the comic) takes place years after this where there are now some adults (oldest are 30 but there still are not many) and the "war" has gotten worse. Alot of them thought of it as a joke agt first but they realize now that it isnt. The bad side has just decided destruction is great the world sucks anyway and plans on killing the goods AND the neutrals and then battling til theres one last person left, and whatever they do is their choice. The goods are wroking to restore the earth and some are fighting the war too because they want the world to be a better place. AND LAST the neutrals are just trying to live but leaning more to the goods because um no matter what the bads want to kill them.

so uh that was confusing and me just rambling about my idea PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK thanks XD
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D: interest check i need help

Postby jinxs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:34 am

skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskkskssksksksksksskskksksksksksjkkskkssksk please
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me