Based on Click to view
Artist kyum- [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies [040]

Postby kyum- » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:47 am

a soft!child i'm tempted to keep but will not uwu

to win this one, tell me what this gooby keeps as a memento of omicron-06.
      Code: Select all
      username:
      gooby name:
      gooby pronouns:
      gooby storage:
      prompt:

ends 14 days from now, on the 9th of october, cs time.

also kudos to anyone who can guess which pokemon i randomly thought of whilst designing this kid-
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [040]

Postby _Exxus_ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:06 pm

username: _Exxus_
gooby name: Aurora
gooby pronouns: She/Her
gooby storage: The Kingfisher
prompt: After the rupture of Omicron-06, Aurora was stuck with the other Goobies among the Kingfisher with nothing much than a rather large conch shell. The conch shell isn't anything much to the common eye, but with a second glance, a gooby may notice the pearly, leucistic coat that shines when the sunlight from different stars hits it. To her, the shell reminds her of more peaceful times, when she didn't have to worry about what the future laid for her.
_Exxus_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies [040]

Postby Bloth Hoondr » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:12 pm

username: Bloth Hoondr
gooby name: Ari
gooby pronouns: She/they
gooby storage: Legionnaire
prompt: Thinking back to happier times on Omicron-6 never fails to stop Ari in her tracks. The few photos and videos she managed to save fail to portray the elegance and beauty of her home planet. She lived in an arid climate, the sun never failing to warm her and canyons that stretched as far as the eye could see. There she discovered her love for geology and dedicated her life to the study. During the evacuation, her best friend gave her what she now calls her most prized possession, a pair of rare lightning ridge opals she now calls the twin galaxy stones. No matter how far apart this calamity had taken them, they share a galaxy with each other in their own special way. With these stones, no longer do the dark thoughts of loneliness and isolation plague her mind. Rather, they remind her of the stones that brought a burning passion for knowledge into her life and a steely resolve that one day the stones can be reunited once again.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Image

☆Species Storage☆
▇|▇Image
▇|▇Image
Bloth Hoondr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me