Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

im sad by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

im sad

Postby TheBigGay » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:34 am

do you ever get gender dysphoria even when you are biologically the gender you want to be?
like for example you are born female but feel your body and/or your voice are just too masculine for you to ever be fine with?

i feel that a lot, i get too embarrassed to bring it up incase people think im dumb so i just put up a false barrier of confidence.

i told my mom tonight about it and she just brushed it off saying dont be silly, i was crying while i told her and i cried more when she left.

i hate it so much i cant wear jeans or baggy clothing everything has to be tight and girly and i often wear tight belts to try make myself more curvy it sucks. everytime i get dressed i just stare into the mirror and try to point out my feminine features but everything is just too bulky and hairy and just too male i hate it.

the worst parts are the hair, legs, arms, tummy, neck and upper lip ands everything in between, too hairy, too masculine. i cant afford laser hair removal, i cant even afford to do waxing it sucks.

i always stood over all the girls and was always bulkier, sometimes i get really low and think i should just become a male, it wouldnt be too hard for me.

its gotten so bad i cant stand people taking photos or videos of me or even hear my voice in audio i dont like it at all

i want to see someone for help but mental health people suck and they hardly ever visit

im sorry for constantly using this site as my ranting place but i have no where else to talk. anyway enjoy the weird doodle
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me