Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
73 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1636 - Pretty Lily

Postby Sixbane » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 am

Kalons-- a species with soft manes and even softer hearts.

Monitored in forests across the globe for years, these animals
have recently been declared naturally tame as well as sentient.
Scientists are asking the general population to consider adopting
Kalons for further study in their capabilities of intelligence.

inspired loosely by a wax flower candle/sculpture I have in my room

-standard shine
-common hair
-common tail

Write or draw this kalon's reaction to being called beautiful!

300 word or 1 art piece max (for the art piece you can draw a before/after thing if you want, but you don't have to. I thought of making that the contest but felt it unfair to make people draw em twice lol). If you have an art piece, you can add a maximum of 50 words to explain it/caption it

prettying up is fine, please don't add more than the prompt
ends October 10th
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kalon name:[/b]
[b]Kalon's reaction:[/b]
Last edited by Sixbane on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1636 - Pretty Lily

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:48 am

Username: SilhouetteStation
Kalon name: Zahara

Kalon's reaction:(299/300)

It was a quiet night in the studio. The only sounds were their gentle breathing, and the only light came from an overhead lamp. Zahara, tongue poking out slightly, was concentrating hard on the clay sculpture in front of her. Tool in hand, she delicately shaped each individual flower petal. He was sitting close by, but his presence didn't put her off. She'd grown used to his close company long ago. He said he found watching her work was calming.

"Sure is beautiful," he murmured.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah," she said distractedly. "I think so too. Takes some work, but once you get the hang of it-"

"Zahara."

"Yeah?" She looked up, and blinked at his amused expression. "What?"

"I said you're beautiful."

"Oh." Her face flushed pink. "Oh, um - that's-"

"I mean," he continued, "your art is gorgeous too. But even if you made a sculpture of yourself, I'm not sure it'd do you justice."

Still blushing, she let out a little snort of laughter. "That's incredibly cheesy."

"Thanks."

"And thank you for calling me beautiful," she added, and he shrugged, looking embarrassed. "Well, you know...it's true." She peered closer, and realized his face was also tinted pink. "Are you...blushing?" He shrugged again. "Might be." She giggled, and his blush deepened.

"I think you're pretty beautiful too," she told him. "I could try and sculpt you, but, y'know...I'm rubbish at faces."

He burst out laughing, and she did too. "That's - yeah. Thanks, I think. So, uh...I guess we're both beautiful then."

"I guess we are."

"And I don't suppose you'd like to go out sometime this weekend? With me, that is. But I suppose that was obvious," he added with an awkward laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

Stomach full of butterflies, she nodded. "I suppose I would."
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am

markk <3
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am

Username: Mnemosyne
Kalon name: Zahra

Zahra squinted into the heat of the furnace, shielding her eyes. The blowpipe was already in hand, ready to gather the molten glass and shape it into a delicate vase. The bell over the door tinkled lightly as someone entered the shop, but Zahra barely noticed. Carefully dipping the end of the pipe into the glass, Zahra gathered a medium-sized ball of glass and pulled it out onto the marver, beginning to shape her vase. There was a customer, standing behind the divider and watching her work, and Zahra smiled a bit as she blew into the pipe, bubbling the hot glass outward and into the desired shape.

Once everything was finished, she set the vase gently in the annealer and hurried over to customer. "...beautiful," the other Kalon said, staring up at her. Zahra smiled and glanced around at her shop. Her creations twinkled from every corner like jewels, the multicolored glass reflecting the light from the furnace and casting glowing light everywhere.

"I agree; glass is one of the most beautiful things." She tipped her head to the side. "Can I help you with anything? A gift, maybe?"

The Kalon shook their head. "No, I meant that you're beautiful."

Zahra took a second to register the compliment, but once she did she giggled quietly, pressing a paw to her cheek. "Aww, shucks. That's so sweet of you to say. Now, could I help you find something special, handmade by pretty little me?"

Once the customer had been helped, Zahra put on her protective gear, ready to get back to work. It felt nice to be complimented, of course, but it was more satisfying to have her glassblowing complimented than her physical. Someday Zahra hoped to produce glass so beautiful that it distracted from everything else; even herself. [ 299 / 300 ]

flower divider by umieart
Last edited by Mnemosyne on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creamflame » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am

mark
Creamflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am

Username: kolyakun
Kalon name: Blythe
Kalon's reaction:

she's not interested.
Last edited by kolyakun on Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KokichiOma » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am

Username: kokichioma
Kalon name: TBA (Maybe idk something gemstone related??)
Kalon's reaction: WIP
Formerly formerly Matt Miller (changed on 28/07/18)
Formerly WR600 #021 753 034 (changed on 05/02/18)
KokichiOma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 am

Username: Pufferheart
Kalon name:
Kalon's reaction:
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 am

Username: Steampunk_

Kalon name: Madeline

Kalon's reaction:
Madeline was with her guy friend, Tyron, she had her a hair in a messy bun as they talked on the bridge under the moonlight. Tyron said in a deep voice, “you’re so beautiful Madeline. Nothing can compare to your beauty. Not the moon nor stars or even a flower. I’ve loved you for so long and I’m hoping you will be mine.”
Madeline blushed hearing her best friend Tyron saying she was beautiful. She didn’t know what to say as her cheeked turned a bright red.

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 am

Username: Grey_Hoodie
    Kalon name: Willow
    Kalon's reaction: [240/300]
      Willow chanced a glance up at her reflection, immediately noting that the rouge adorning her cheeks was quite heavy. Alongside the thick coat of shimmery eyeshadow and fat black lines swooping above her eyelashes, it seemed to fit in just right with the dramatic direction her attempt at makeup had taken. Willow grumbled, propping her chin atop her hand and sending the mirror a bitter scowl, as though it were to blame for her appearance.

Movement in the background caught her eye and Willow was immediately drawn to the incessant pacing of her partner. From the very start when the pair had been given this mission, Willow’s partner had been on edge, expression pinched with worry. However, a job was a job and money was money - Willow saw no need to be alarmed and wouldn’t let her partner’s anxiety affect her performance. A little talking, some sneaky pickpocketing, and then! Job well done. What was there to worry about?

I still think we should find another way to do this,” Her partner muttered, blinking up to watch Willow spin around in her chair. “There’s probably a much safer way to do this without you-"

Willow rolled her eyes, standing abruptly to interrupt her partner’s rant. Stepping up to them, she swirled her hand around her face, questioning, “Passable?

Her partner sighed, resigned. “You look beautiful.

Ha! What a lie! But it didn't matter. It was enough.

Then it’ll do."
Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me