Hero of Your Own Story

"Hero of Your Own Story" by IceFang100

Dressup entry

Hero of Your Own Story

Postby IceFang100 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Handsome Jack, in Borderlands 2 wrote:Handsome Jack here. When I opened the Vault and destroyed the Destroyer inside -- ironic, I know! -- I had a Hyperion weapon in my hand. When I cleaned up the frontier and burned that bandit settlement of New Haven to the ground, it was a Hyperion pistol I held in my fist. And [censored] every day as I watch over this planet, as its protector, as its champion, and as its hero, it's Hyperion firearms I put my trust in. [Censored], that's why I bought the [censored] company in the first place. This is Handsome Jack, and I'm signing off on Hyperion! What do you guys think? Accent too much?

Alright, so this whole litter of dogs are perfect for a neutral base of a dress-up - by being mostly brown with simple designs (yet still having designs, that's important), the pets allow for the outfit/surroundings/etc. to pop more, and therefor leave more of an impact; this is what makes them a favorite of mine.

I've been looking over some of the lore / plotlines from the Borderlands game because I'm just. So bad at combat-based gameplay, but I thought they looked interesting, so... here's a character dress-up based in Borderlands 2 to show how versatile this pet is for dress-ups! If you couldn't tell from the dress-up itself or the quote, this is supposed to be the absolute maniac known as Handsome Jack.

Last bumped by IceFang100 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:43 pm.
"Then he'd look off someplace in the distance
At something only he could see
He'd say, 'All that's left now of the old days:
Those [censored] old coyotes and me.'

[...]

One morning, they searched his adobe
He disappeared without even a word
But that night, as the moon crossed the mountain
One more coyote was heard."
-"Coyotes", by Don Edwards
IceFang100

My pets