Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Turn The Music Up Now by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Turn The Music Up Now

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:08 am

GUYS, it's Jongdae's birthday! My little boy, he's growing up so fast. ;___;

Chen has a super big place in my heart. He was the first EXO member I fell in love with. His singing and acting in the Lil' Something music video is what sold me on Chen, haha. <3 I remember when my sister thought he looked like he could be Kai from The Lunar Chronicles series. We showed our older sister and we all fangirled over that idea. I decided Chen was an absolute cutie. Ever since then, my love for Chen has grown. <33 Chen's one of the most talented people I've ever seen, I'm not joking. Seriously. He's a vocal king. The strength of his voice is NUTS. o.o It awes me every time. His dancing abilities are fantastic. His songwriting is gorgeous. And his personality is precious. <3 He's always got a smile on his face (Those darn lip curls make my heart melt~!) and he takes the time for people. He's so considerate, fun-loving, a ball of positive energy, and just an amazing guy. Whichever girl marries him will be an INCREDIBLY lucky girl. <33 Chen's such a soft dude, I just can't even express how spectacular he is.

I hope my baby boy has a beautiful birthday and a fabulous year full of lots of success and love! <3 I can't wait for his second solo album, Dear My Dear, to come out. It's sure to be amazing!!

I was thinking about drawing Chen from the KoKoBop era but I decided on doing the Power era because it's very similar to KoKoBop AND not many people draw him from there. Plus, haha, it was an excuse to draw his flippin' orange eye shadow, AHEM. ^3^ I also took his little "okay" hand sign from KoKoBop cuz it just works and it's my favorite Chen part of the song. XD

Anyway, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This and this were my reference pictures! (Isn't he just the cutest little bean?! <3)

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a wonderful day! (If you feel like spending 4 minutes watching an amazing song and dance, I highly recommend this!)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Turn The Music Up Now

Postby SuperVerl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:41 am

WE GOT THAT POWER EVERY TIME
    He is a sweet boy indeed. Although I'm a GOT7 person myself, EXO has a close place in my heart. I was so excited to see them perform in the winder olympics.
    Also I must say, your drawing is adorable. I love how you drew his hand <3

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Turn The Music Up Now

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:50 am

SuperVerl wrote:
    WE GOT THAT POWER EVERY TIME
    He is a sweet boy indeed. Although I'm a GOT7 person myself, EXO has a close place in my heart. I was so excited to see them perform in the winder olympics.
    Also I must say, your drawing is adorable. I love how you drew his hand <3

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how happy this comment made me!! YES, EXO is really precious to my heart. I haven't heard any GOT7 songs but I'm sure they are good too. :O And yesss, I'm so proud of my boys for performing at the Olympics!!
Oh my goodness, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! I kind of hated how the hand turned out so thank you! This comment made my day, thank you! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me