Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Grifflets adopt #2

Postby That's Offensive » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:14 am

mix: crow x housecat
rarity: rare
flight: no
size ≈ small house cat
features: cat tail (common), bigger beak (uncommon), slime parts (rare)

sorry I havnt really been very active with Grifflets but Im trying. if y'all want to know more about the new trait (slime parts) there is some info on the main page and you can always PM me with any questions! Im also looking for some artists for grifflets, the artist search is here, please enter! ^^

to win this rare baby please fill in the form below:

Grifflet name:
Interests and personality:
Image/GIF:
Extras: (optional)

I will judge this on september 20th

won by sunshine!!
Last edited by That's Offensive on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grifflets adopt #2

Postby qvril » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:22 am

Grifflet name: Guinea
Interests and personality: A sweet dude, everyone is a bit scared
of him though, because of his goopy face. friends aren't his cup of
tea, though he has a few close ones. (like 2) He lso really enjoys
a warm cup of soda. (others find it very weird)
Image/GIF:Image
Extras: love this dudes goopy lil face :0
also may enter for being an artist,
gonna make art too,,
Last edited by qvril on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

they/them nonbinary
    (active) twit @qvvril
    credit; @qvril for art
    talk via.; avril#6472
qvril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:06 am

Grifflet name: Mazikeen

Interests: Collecting bones and other objects, gazing at the night sky, the darkness, crows and ravens, silence.

Personality: Mazikeen is rather, odd. Those she are close to are often wary and put off by her quiet, reserved, yet intelligent and all-knowing personality. She sees the world differently than others and is often found staring off into oblivion or admiring crows, or admiring her strange collection. She never speaks much either. Nobody dares to question her, as they are scared of that ominous way she stares into your very soul, but really, she'd never hurt a living soul on purpose. She's rather misunderstood, but she never lets that stop her.

Extras: WIP (Art and story)

Image/GIF: Image
Last edited by acronymm on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:50 am

brecken is a feisty boy! he tries his best to lead a normal life but seems to attract magical mishaps wherever he goes. (probably from leftover magical residue from his creation.) he's aggressively suspicious of anything unfamiliar to him and would rather stay inside than go out exploring. his favorite thing to do is collect small knickknacks and items he finds from his few outings, and he spends hours obsessively sorting them out and displaying them in his home. he collects things like cool rocks, shiny metallic pieces, jewelry, marbles, and other small items. he's very scatterbrained and often has to write reminders for himself. despite his sporadic behavior, he has a very neat and organized household. he's caring, if not a bit awkward, once you get to know him, but he prefers solitude to warm company on most occasions.
      also: a picture i took of my own little knickknack collection, which i think would resemble one of his collections
Last edited by Guest on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:26 am

bump~

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:54 am

Grifflet name: Ro
Interests and personality: Ro is a quiet, calculating little guy with a proud sense of intelligence. He likes to sneak up on people, just suddenly ~be~ in conversations or to be found in places there's no way he could have reached easily. He observes the world around him closely and will quietly share his concerns, preferences and advice with people who he feels fond towards. He will rarely talk to someone beyond that, but will happily share his knowledge and opinions with you if you have done something to either please him or earn his respect. He is easy to impress, though not much in the form of tricks will get pass him. He is as easy to offend as he is to impress, and he will pass his grudges (and appreciations!) on to anyone who will listen for years.
Image/GIF: Image
Extras: really amazing job on this guy :0
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am

bump~

Hiya! ^^
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:15 am

Grifflet name:
Interests and personality:
Image/GIF:
Extras: (optional)

Mark!
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:12 am

bump~

last chanse to enter, I will start judging later tonight!

Hiya! ^^
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:38 am

sunshine!! wrote:
      brecken is a feisty boy! he tries his best to lead a normal life but seems to attract magical mishaps wherever he goes. (probably from leftover magical residue from his creation.) he's aggressively suspicious of anything unfamiliar to him and would rather stay inside than go out exploring. his favorite thing to do is collect small knickknacks and items he finds from his few outings, and he spends hours obsessively sorting them out and displaying them in his home. he collects things like cool rocks, shiny metallic pieces, jewelry, marbles, and other small items. he's very scatterbrained and often has to write reminders for himself. despite his sporadic behavior, he has a very neat and organized household. he's caring, if not a bit awkward, once you get to know him, but he prefers solitude to warm company on most occasions.
      also: a picture i took of my own little knickknack collection, which i think would resemble one of his collections

congrats, you won! the thing that really got me about this entry was the picture of your collection, I also like to scavenge for random pieces of pretty junk whenever Im out walking and have a small collection of my own so it made me happy^^
the art is also really nice and I like the personality you gave him, I hope you enjoy this new character~

Hiya! ^^
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me