Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kind & Brave Soul by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kind & Brave Soul

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:42 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING SWIRLLLLLLLLL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Swirl, Swirl, Swirl. ;-; I can't believe it's your special day! I've been thinking about it all month and dang, it's today, it's here!! WHERE DO I START.

Swirl, you've always felt... I dunno, different to me? You were like my role model when I started blogging about Animal Jam, I thought you were the coolest person and I was so shy when I met you. Turns out, you weren't just cool, you were also an AMAZING friend. You became my role model for... pretty much everything! When I was having a hard time with school last year, deep down, I thought of you, Swirl, fighting through school. You're so brave and courageous. You inspire me in so many ways! You're also really good at spotting a person in need - you immediately drop what you're doing and go to comfort that person. Your humor is spot-on and I love your laugh SO much. ;-; You've made me smile even when I'm holding back tears. You were that perfect comforter for me last December when I was going through a mourning phase. You understood me, even though you weren't going through that same mourning. Swirl, I know you've been going through a tough time yourself but you are so strong and brave, you've GOT this! <3

What I want you to know is that I am SO thankful for you and you are hilariously fantastic, an epic listener who I appreciate more than words can even say, and more precious than all the heckin' stars in the sky! <33333 I hope you have a wonderful year. You're a blessing and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

I felt like changing your shirt and made it say "Chingu forever." Chingu/친구 means friend in Korean. <33 And the words are for you because you love them so much and because you live them out. <3 And random fact: I started this drawing about a month ago and was just going to post it for you randomly but it works for your birthday! ^v^ XD

The timer is a little bit off, I used a mouse, this only took two drawing sessions, and please don't steal or repost this art! Ehhh, wot, this was the art I did for your last bday. ;_;

All comments and likes are appreciated!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kind & Brave Soul

Postby Ja986 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:46 am

OH
MY
GOSH AHHHH THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES OF ART EVERRRR
I LOVE HOW IT'S A PHOTO AND EVERYTHING JUST LOOKS HOLY SNAP AMAZING
:dies: (look what you've done!)
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Wow, this is so sweet :0 I love everything about this! <3 From the lighting, to the nice lining, and the creative background! It's awesome ^^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Ohhhhhhhh, Lostttttttttt
LOSTTTTTTTTTT
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAYYYYYYY ;-;

This is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY BEAUTIFUL, first of all. I adore it SO SO MUCH, and I can tell you put a lot of love into it! Seriously, THANK YOU <3333
Second of all... wow. All that stuff you mentioned... om ;_; It means so, so much to me, and gahhh, I felt so much LOVE when I was reading it! I sometimes feel like I’m not being a super great friend or that I’m just average in a lot of ways, but gosh, you’re so amazing to me anyway even though I’m not sure I deserve it at all, and apparently I’ve INFLUENCED and INSPIRED you somehow and I’ve never really truly felt like I’ve impacted someone’s life like that before so that means a ton, and... svahuwhajhahahagagytv.
THANK YOU, is what I’m trying to say! Seriously. <33333333

I LOVE YOUUUUU, I LOVE THISSSS, AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY AN AWESOME ONE (and that goes for you too, Sarah, Ja, and Chloe)!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:28 am

Ja986 wrote:OH
MY
GOSH AHHHH THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES OF ART EVERRRR
I LOVE HOW IT'S A PHOTO AND EVERYTHING JUST LOOKS HOLY SNAP AMAZING
:dies: (look what you've done!)

OH MY GOODNESS.
JA.
I THINK I'M THE ONE WHO'S DEAD. ;___; Thank you, oh my goodness!! One of your favorite art pieces ever?! இ_இ I'm so honored, my goodness, ahh!!
THANK YOU AGAIN, YOU DARLING, YOU! <333

~Teya~ wrote:Wow, this is so sweet :0 I love everything about this! <3 From the lighting, to the nice lining, and the creative background! It's awesome ^^

Ahhhh, thank youuuuuu!!! ;-; The lighting was fun to work with, hehe! And oh goshhhh, thank you again, Teya! You're such a blessing. ;-;

Swirlshine wrote:Ohhhhhhhh, Lostttttttttt
LOSTTTTTTTTTT
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAYYYYYYY ;-;

This is ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY BEAUTIFUL, first of all. I adore it SO SO MUCH, and I can tell you put a lot of love into it! Seriously, THANK YOU <3333
Second of all... wow. All that stuff you mentioned... om ;_; It means so, so much to me, and gahhh, I felt so much LOVE when I was reading it! I sometimes feel like I’m not being a super great friend or that I’m just average in a lot of ways, but gosh, you’re so amazing to me anyway even though I’m not sure I deserve it at all, and apparently I’ve INFLUENCED and INSPIRED you somehow and I’ve never really truly felt like I’ve impacted someone’s life like that before so that means a ton, and... svahuwhajhahahagagytv.
THANK YOU, is what I’m trying to say! Seriously. <33333333

I LOVE YOUUUUU, I LOVE THISSSS, AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY AN AWESOME ONE (and that goes for you too, Sarah, Ja, and Chloe)!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

AHHHH, SWIRLLLL, I'M SO SO SO SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!! And you felt the love in my description? OM, I'm SO happy you couldddd!! You're just, sofkjoigjdgdgs, you're a huge blessing in my life and don't EVER say you are average because you go above and beyond what most people do. You're WONDERFUL. <3333 And you've certainly inspired me and influenced me - it happens almost every time we chat, honestly. <333

AHHH, again, I'm SOOOOOOO glad you like ittttt!!!! <3333 Thank you for being you and sticking with me for so many years. ;-;
HOPE YOU HAD A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!!! ❤️
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me