Based on Click to view
Artist Navuso [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Burning Sands

Postby Navuso » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:22 pm

By the sweet Astral Lion, I'm not even trying to hide the heavy influence on this one XD I've been wanting Egyptian/Anubis themed designs for a bit now, and I figure that this could be a fun way to go about it. Feel free to add or remove anything that you want, though I am admittedly unsure of how original you'd feel this is. Honestly, if you want to scrap the theme and just run with the colors provided paired with a brick/stripe pattern, that'd be pretty awesome too XD

I'm not overly picky about species. I'm weak to Wyverns, but as that's not an option at the moment, Eastern Lung would be the next one on the list, I figure. Amphithere or Lindwyrm would be good, too. I am a tiny bit picky about designs, so if you do an Eastern Lung, I'd like the fluff along the jaws and the long whiskers. Amphithere and Lindwyrm are much less picky about matching the typical designs that people think of with them. So, yeah, do what you think you will have more fun doing :3

Thank you for the opportunity. If I missed something, please let me know. I am doing this at 3 am, and might have missed something. (though I really hope not)

Oh, and would you consider WL pets for the headshot option?
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burning Sands

Postby Aseria Greane » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:44 am

I don't like to say I do cause that presents all kinds of technicalities with how much pets are worth, but I will accept pets as payment.
They must be at least 5+ years old if they're under rare or 3+ years for rare+

I really like your idea for an anubis/egyptian theme, I'm a sucker for those too
ImageImageImage
REC

C$ Shop Art dump Kalons
Art Dump²
✿ ✿ ✿
they/them | demi enby
Hydrate or diedrate
✿ ✿ ✿
yeahhhhh so like discord
broke a lot. trying to fix it very very slowly
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✿ ✿ ✿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
baking my way to my pc dream next meal
✿ ✿ ✿
BATT. LOW
Aseria Greane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burning Sands

Postby Navuso » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:35 am

Aseria Greane wrote:I don't like to say I do cause that presents all kinds of technicalities with how much pets are worth, but I will accept pets as payment.
They must be at least 5+ years old if they're under rare or 3+ years for rare+

I really like your idea for an anubis/egyptian theme, I'm a sucker for those too

Awesome! I went ahead and sent the trade, that way I can't forget. But don't feel rushed or anything XD I know you have several others to do and a life outside of this :3 It's more so that I can't forget later XD

Thank you, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that's such a sucker for such designs <3
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
Navuso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me