Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

whips and nae naes abt music by kiffell

Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

whips and nae naes abt music

Postby kiffell » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 am

yall ive gone so far down this kpop hole i-
honestly i just love,,music and different cultured music is amazing?? ive been into kpop for almost a year now and i got into it bc i listened to a lot of my favorite anime openings/jpop so
ive been big into bts and honestly they're my favorite group !! they have so much different themes in their songs that its so easy to find something that fits my mood. they have plenty of hip hop/upbeat songs but not too many where it overpowers the slower and more calming or sad songs

but!!! i also love txt, blackpink, and monsta x and ive been listening to some exo and seventeen too ! though bts is ofc my bias of the groups bc they were the first group i got into.

im needing more song recommendations tho from any group !! im always down to get into more !! bts and txt i know mostly all the songs to but any of the others i listed and any that i haven't listed are open for song suggestions bc heck i need more music

thank u and sorry for the rant oop
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: whips and nae naes abt music

Postby persona » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:55 am

*immediately runs for my 70-song music playlist*

t w i c e ,,, if i stanned another group itd be twice. i love their music but its not for everyone; a lot of it is more slower stuff than tt and cheer up, etc. you rly have to pick and choose the songs you like. p sure theyre having a comeback in a couple months too so more music. my favourites (besides the iconic title tracks) are breakthrough, bdz, and im gonna be a star.

red velvet!! sappy, sunny side up, cookie jar, huff n puff, sassy me, honestly any music from them is amazing (we dont talk about zimzalabim even tho i like it..).

uhhh most groups i only rly listen to their title tracks,, like izone. i only listen to la vie en rose, violeta, and highlight.

but,,
  • light my fire and dollar$$$ by gidle.
  • clc's show and like it.
  • boom by nct.
  • loona's solos and butterfly and favourite.
  • itzy's ITz Icy; that album was on repeat for like a week.
  • bim bam bum by rocket punch.
  • that's my jam by bap.
  • liar liar by oh my girl.
  • im so sick and %% by apink.
sunmi's not a group but her entire discography is a recc.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: whips and nae naes abt music

Postby kiffell » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 am

persona wrote:*immediately runs for my 70-song music playlist*

t w i c e ,,, if i stanned another group itd be twice. i love their music but its not for everyone; a lot of it is more slower stuff than tt and cheer up, etc. you rly have to pick and choose the songs you like. p sure theyre having a comeback in a couple months too so more music. my favourites (besides the iconic title tracks) are breakthrough, bdz, and im gonna be a star.

red velvet!! sappy, sunny side up, cookie jar, huff n puff, sassy me, honestly any music from them is amazing (we dont talk about zimzalabim even tho i like it..).

uhhh most groups i only rly listen to their title tracks,, like izone. i only listen to la vie en rose, violeta, and highlight.

but,,
  • light my fire and dollar$$$ by gidle.
  • clc's show and like it.
  • boom by nct.
  • loona's solos and butterfly and favourite.
  • itzy's ITz Icy; that album was on repeat for like a week.
  • bim bam bum by rocket punch.
  • that's my jam by bap.
  • liar liar by oh my girl.
  • im so sick and %% by apink.
sunmi's not a group but her entire discography is a recc.

yes,,,,,thank u i will def check those all out!!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me