Based on Click to view
Artist Werefly [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cosmic Flavor

Postby Werefly » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:36 pm

transparent img!

This is an African wild dog with a nebula design and general space theme! I thought this theme would translate well with an AWD since they have splotchy patterns themselves :D

I tried my best to comply with all your likes, although I apologize if this is too complicated a design! I didn't find it hard to replicate when I drew the patterns onto the back shot of the character (most of the time spent on this was in drawing the lineart and figuring out how I wanted to work in the space theme), but I may still have gone too far. :'P

The middle reference showcases their accessories. They have two piercings on their left ear: a black rectangular bolt and a thin white hoop. They have a harness and two arm bands over their biceps. I can write "Accessories" below this ref if you like! Didn't know how you felt about handwritten text in refs tho!

Lemme know if you want me to make the background lighter. I felt the darker blue would showcase the patterns better, but it may be too dim on some screens. ^^"
Last edited by Werefly on Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Werefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cosmic Flavor

Postby Larkspur1678 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:11 pm

Thank you for entering, sending your entry prize now ^^

Adult • She/they