Based on Click to view
Artist -Unbridled- [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Doolups-Avalanche Event

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:52 am

Home Page---Adoption Center---Breeding Center---Customs---Artist Search---Rules---[url]Archive[/url]---[url]Fan Club[/url]---[url]Shop[/url]

?The largest avalanche in recorded history has just made it's way down Mount Everest, destroying everything in it's path. The damage done is extensive, and scientists say it will be years before the ecosystem in the mountain will fully recover. While the avalanche was expected, no one knew it would be this extensive. The avalanche ran right through the largest habitat housing a species known as Doolups. Many of these animals have been rescued, but others weren't so lucky. The Doolups that have been rescued have already been sent to a rehabilitation center. The center says that they will need as much help as they can get from citizens to rescue any of the Doolups that are well enough to go to a good home. They also say that it was determined it is the height of the breeding season, so there are many pups who need a home. There is still a search party out looking for any other Doolups in need. In the meantime, any help regarding these creatures are appreciated."

You sit back and analyze what you had just heard on the news. Not many people know about Doolups, including you. From what you've heard, you know that they are a recently discovered species. Not much is known about them or their habits, but scientists are working hard at learning more about them. This makes you a little wary about adopting one. You don't know if they are good tempered, or if they are destructive. You don't know their needs. They are wild animals, you know they would need a lot more work than what a dog or a cat would. But these animals just lost their homes and their families. They've lost everything they've ever known. You put yourself in their position for a moment, and try to understand what they are going through. You decide they deserve a chance at the very least. You have to decide whether to take action or not.

Arriving at the sanctuary, all you hear are terrified whimpers and screams. You walk into the building. Enclosures and cages are filled at maximum capacity with Doolups. They are separated by gender. Weanlings are still kept with their mothers, and pups over 8 weeks are crying in an enclosure next to them. You can tell that the animals are stressed, and some are even injured. Some are fresh out of the operation room. They are all in desperate need of love and comfort. These animals need to find a home before the next shipment comes in. The place is already packed full. Some will have to be euthanized if the shelter becomes too full.

Welcome to the Doolups Avalanche Event! This is a chance for you to adopt rare Doolups and pups. Some adoptions may require you to adopt more than one (such as a mother and her pups). Each adoption will normally require you to write a short prompt. You must have some type of character storage to participate. If you do not, I will not allow you to adopt from the event. You can still adopt from the regular adoption center if you do not have storage. Just fill out the form below, and I will PM you if you have been accepted. Do not participate until you have been accepted either by me or a mod. Good luck to all!

Code: Select all
Username:
Link to storage:
Other:
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doolups-Avalanche Event

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:32 am

This event is now open. Feel free to mark.
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doolups-Avalanche Event

Postby acronymm » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:44 am

Mark!

Username: Acronymm
Link to storage: My regular storage - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4101508&hilit=Character
Other: ❤️❤️ So excited!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things