Boo (RIP)

"Boo (RIP)" by GalaxySav

Dressup entry

Boo (RIP)

Postby GalaxySav » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:01 pm

So this is one of my favorite pets because he is a black cat like my late cat, Boo. The plushies are because Boo was a fatty, he weighed 35 pounds when we adopted him and never lost much weight, and the others are just because they are black. The white bow is to symbolize a white spot he had right on his neck. The angel wings are because he passed away 4-5 years ago. He meant the world to me and I miss him so much every day. I love this cat so much and I miss him so much every day.
RIP, Boo <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pet's name: ✩ Nebby ✩

GalaxySav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boo (RIP)

Postby Willow223 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:02 pm

GalaxySav wrote:So this is one of my favorite pets because he is a black cat like my late cat, Boo. The plushies are because Boo was a fatty, he weighed 35 pounds when we adopted him and never lost much weight, and the others are just because they are black. The white bow is to symbolize a white spot he had right on his neck. The angel wings are because he passed away 4-5 years ago. He meant the world to me and I miss him so much every day. I love this cat so much and I miss him so much every day.
RIP, Boo <3

so sweet
{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

Willow

{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

https://discord.gg/ZkSjvjZ <<< Join my Chicken Smoothie discord
Willow223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boo (RIP)

Postby GalaxySav » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:12 pm

lpsbluechinchilla wrote:
GalaxySav wrote:So this is one of my favorite pets because he is a black cat like my late cat, Boo. The plushies are because Boo was a fatty, he weighed 35 pounds when we adopted him and never lost much weight, and the others are just because they are black. The white bow is to symbolize a white spot he had right on his neck. The angel wings are because he passed away 4-5 years ago. He meant the world to me and I miss him so much every day. I love this cat so much and I miss him so much every day.
RIP, Boo <3

so sweet

thank you <3

Pet's name: ✩ Nebby ✩

GalaxySav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes