Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

EndoTheBlind/stress sketches by khenney

Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EndoTheBlind/stress sketches

Postby khenney » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:40 am

Do you know Endo The Blind? If not you should check him out. Hes a blond appaloosa that goes to shows and clinics. He is a bay varnish and stunning! I'll try to find a few photos of him to post.I just love how he looks as well!
I ruined the anatomy on the full body sketch but that wasnt the point of these.
Credit to @endotheblind.morgan on Instagram (refs on her instagram)
Sorry the photo is massive
__
Had a doc. appointment today, found out I need to see a cardiologist. Chances are I'm fine but my sister had open heart surgery at age 13, so we have to rule that out. I didnt think it would affect me much, I knew this would probably happen, but I'm kind of worried.
I thought I'd go into September with a little less stress and more free time to start drawing commisions again. Guess not.
The lack of motivation to do actual artwork is so low.

Thanks for reading this far if you did 💛
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EndoTheBlind/stress sketches

Postby ilya » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:26 am

I read some articles recently about how blind horses adapt and should be trained and is just amazing how receptive these lovely creatures are. It was about a lady that rescued a blind horse because she thought to herself *this horse deserves to be loved too* and they bonded ever since;; She trained him into basic rideable skills.
your drawing made my think of that story and i checked Endo too and i just can't help but feel so happy when i see people willing to work with souls like such despite their given condition. Definitely followed because i love seeing stuff like such in my feed and surround myself with them.
I'm glad that you shared Endo and the great things he does, he's a great example that he can do anything among the right people, even if he doesn't have vision.
--
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure it's nothing serious! You just have to stay positive about the situation ♡ you are an amazing artist and i just love when your art pops upin my oekaki following list! ♡ i admire you so much and i know horse lines are not easy to draw so here's that ♡ i'm happy that i found about about Endo through your drawing so thank you again qvq ♡
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138
ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EndoTheBlind/stress sketches

Postby khenney » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am

This was so sweet, ilya. Made me smile, that's very kind of you.

Every time I'm having a rough day I always go and look through Endos page. I thought it was fitting that I draw him after a day like to today. I also wanted to share him with others so I'm really glad someone else find him as incredible as I do.
_
For the most part I'm taking everything in stride. I feel like if I truly have what my sister has it would have shown up 10+ years ago the most upsetting part was telling my mom and my spouse. Both are concerned, that's understandable though.
Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me