Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

a funky but nonetheless lovely gal by fruitvale

Artist fruitvale [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

a funky but nonetheless lovely gal

Postby fruitvale » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:38 am

me twenty minutes ago: dont make any more characters! you need to stop you have too ma
      me 2 seconds later:

mathilda! shes an albino oppossum and an egotistical lady. no, not a pest, a lady. with class. and also a habitual liar but. gjgfjhjdj
      that lil doodle on the right is actually not my opinion, just something i think she'd say
      i actually lost my tablet pen so to cope im drawing with a mouse again for a sec til i find it haha.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a funky but nonetheless lovely gal

Postby -SilverLining- » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:53 am

fruitvale wrote:
      me twenty minutes ago: dont make any more characters! you need to stop you have too ma
      me 2 seconds later:

mathilda! shes an albino oppossum and an egotistical lady. no, not a pest, a lady. with class. and also a habitual liar but. gjgfjhjdj
      that lil doodle on the right is actually not my opinion, just something i think she'd say
      i actually lost my tablet pen so to cope im drawing with a mouse again for a sec til i find it haha.

hnngngn- i love little malt over here ;w; (imma call her malt for short, even though it reminds me of malt vinegar lol)
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a funky but nonetheless lovely gal

Postby fruitvale » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:49 pm

Mors est votis wrote:
fruitvale wrote:
      me 2 seconds later:

hnngngn- i love little malt over here ;w; (imma call her malt for short, even though it reminds me of malt vinegar lol)

I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ALFJKAJFLSJ malt is now her nickname sorry i dont make the rules
thank u so much omg,,
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:34 pm

the stylization with all the heart shapes is so precious !! :"0
      i love her colours sm & ,, you can never have enough characters bc yours give me so much life ??

Postby fruitvale » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:40 pm

waterfront wrote:
      the stylization with all the heart shapes is so precious !! :"0
      i love her colours sm & ,, you can never have enough characters bc yours give me so much life ??

ofc everyone loves her, she loves her, u love her, we all love mathilda, it is simply a lifestyle but only from her point of view aHAH shes the embodiment of vanity
omg the same thing goes for u i???? love all of ur cute characters, ik u have a few 'comfort characters' but really all of em are comforting to me ❤ thank u sm love
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me