EROSHIPPUS ADOPT #9 by -Unbridled-

Based on Click to view
Artist -Unbridled- [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EROSHIPPUS ADOPT #9

Postby -Unbridled- » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:37 am

To win this beauty, just tell me how they broke their horn!

Ends September 1st

Owner:

Name:

Height: 16.9 hh

Weight: 1000 lbs

Edits: Broken horn, Notched ear

Rarity: Uncommon

Code: Select all
Username:
Eros Name:
Eros Gender:
Prompt:
-Unbridled-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EROSHIPPUS ADOPT #9

Postby acronymm » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:55 am

Mark ❤️❤️ Gorgeous bab!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EROSHIPPUS ADOPT #9

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:17 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Eros Name: Zalilo
Eros Gender: Male
Prompt:
"Zalilo broke his horn when he was caught in the middle of a fight with a great beast! It all took place one day...Zalilo was out in the open woodlands one warm afternoon when he could hear the panicked chirps of a young Eros, he quickly took off in the direction of the cries. When he found the youngster, a great beast unknown to Zalilo, stared him down. The beast pretty much towered over him but something burned inside him to defend the young Eros from this creature!
Zalilo leaped forward and swung his head back and forth using his horn as if it were a sword. The great beast roared and backed away from the sharp horn until it was backed up against a tree. Zalilo huffed and stomped at the ground as he kept the creature there. He turned his gaze away for a split second to check on the young Eros which was a wrong move for him! The great beast took the opportunity and gripped Zalilo's horn in its fangs, the pain was intense as Zalilo struggled to get free from the creatures grip. He noticed that they way the great beast had bit onto his horn would wound it if he moved one way, but doing so would break his horn.
Without much time to process the situation, but a desire to save the young Eros, he jumped up towards the creature which made his horn lodge into its jaws! In pain the creature swiped a paw at Zalilo which broke the horn and dropped him to the ground. Zalilo too was in pain from the loss of his horn, but the great beast turned and ran into the dense woods, wailing cries echoed around him till all went quiet.
The young Eros praised Zalilo for his bravery and courage to fight the beast, he helped Zalilo get back to his herd where he could recover safely without fear of predators finding him. Though Zalilo was saddened to have lost his horn, the empty feeling he felt was replaced with courage. A courage that burned inside of him for helping that young Eros that one day in the woods. And to Zalilo, that feeling to him was stronger than any horn could ever be."
<3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist