Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

spiders in destin by hiero

Artist hiero [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

spiders in destin

Postby hiero » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:22 am

I cant draw characters I havent written but I wrote about an imaginary man who makes styrofoam flowers and this is how I imagine he looks. actually I dont know if he is a man he might be a bird but the man who has imagined him up sees him as a man most of the time
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: spiders in destin

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Wow. That's a really intriguing concept?? And I can totally see this dood making styrofoam flowers, like boi \o.o/ Also the birb fits really well with him <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:32 pm

~Teya~ wrote:Wow. That's a really intriguing concept?? And I can totally see this dood making styrofoam flowers, like boi \o.o/ Also the birb fits really well with him <3

Thanks yeah the little short story was weird but fun and I like this guy. bird goes well with him because I imagine that's what bird him looks like. he's basically a hallucination for another dude and his name is Jay like a bird jay. he just refers to him as his Jay in the story so it could be taken either way
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:13 pm

adrian wrote:
~Teya~ wrote:Wow. That's a really intriguing concept?? And I can totally see this dood making styrofoam flowers, like boi \o.o/ Also the birb fits really well with him <3

Thanks yeah the little short story was weird but fun and I like this guy. bird goes well with him because I imagine that's what bird him looks like. he's basically a hallucination for another dude and his name is Jay like a bird jay. he just refers to him as his Jay in the story so it could be taken either way

That sounds like a cool story. I'd love to give it a read sometime if you post your stuff on CS <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:22 pm