Annivia/Ann

Postby Scei » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 pm

username: scei
name: Annivia/Ann
role: Merchant
guild:Mistleaf
items used: myo token + Soft moss

Info:
    As an Ex-Rouge Ann seems to be one of the best feline when it comes to preventing scams and organizing money, although near the beginning of her merchant career she had troubles giving the money to the guild rather then keeping it herself, she quickly gained trust with the followers of the guild and that habit died with the doubt of her guildmembers.
    She has a keen eye and a knack at picking out unfaithful guildmembers, if anyone has the power to get you kicked out of the guild its Annivia, one word with Azure and you can wish the guild away, That said, "with great power blah blah blah..." she knows her abilities and wouldn't risk losing the trust of her guild and leader.

Before she was a merchant, as you might've expected, Ann was a lone rouge, she spent her time stealing and living in the casual life until one day she stole from the wrong feline. In walks Azure, a peppy new face to the scene, an easy target in the eyes of Ann. Annivia walks up, less then a claw-length away from whatever treasures Azure had and the blue cat turns towards the grey. Naturally they were both pretty startled, after Azzy realized what was happening (she wasn't as clueless as she looked!) azzy sighed and opened her bag, empty? Annivia almost stole nothing from an empty bag and a cat who was more broke then herself. Ann apologized and azzy laughed, they seemed to understand eachother. Azure spoke up, explaining she was here in this market to try to make some coins or find some members for her new guild but she hadn't had any luck so far. Annivia listened however only with a half ear, she knew of guild-life it seemed regal and fantastic but nobody had ever seemed to want a dirty rouge in their guild so annivia just stopped looking for a guild to join.
    Azzy was still talking when she turned to annivia, "say... you dont have a guild... do you?" even after an attempt to steal from this idiotic blue cat, she was still offered a position and a place to be? was it too good to be true? "I dont know if i could use a rouge..." if only it was real "but..." but? "If you're up for it you know... We are looking for a merchant?" merchant?
    "what?"
    "you know, like the cats who sell stuff-"
    "yeah i know what a merchant is... but they make money, I steal it."
    "yeah but wouldn't you know best about people and scams?"
    "..."
    and from then on Annivia had a newfound respect for Azure, she joined the guild and has been the best darn merchant anyone has ever seen.
Attachments
Screenshot_77.png
Proof of approval
Screenshot_77.png (25.75 KiB) Viewed 64 times

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming