Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by exempt

okoville dogs

Postby exempt » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:33 pm

main threadoekaki hubdiscussion and forms
These dogs are part of a roleplay! Check out the above links if you are interested. They will be used as characters for the pack (or used as a loner), and anyone who wishes to join can. The characters may only come from this base, but you can have any breed you want. I will be more than happy to make a custom for you, or you can choose from a premade one or color-in your own. These are only for the roleplay though! I'll only be giving them away to users who want to join. They'll be yours forever though, and you can use them outside the roleplay as well. There's no limit to how many you can have, but you have to use them all.

1. red husky - mine
2. caucasian shepherd dog - EchoIre
3. brindle greyhound - open
4. beagle - open
5. chihuahua - open

form for claiming a premade design
Code: Select all
username:
which one:
dog name:
personality:

form for ordering a custom
Code: Select all
username:
dog name:
breed/description:
personality:
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dogs

Postby startea » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea, I'd love to try, it would be the first time for me
she/her
✦✧✦
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:13 am

Awesome! I'll wait to see if some other people are also interested. I've never done a roleplay like this either.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:49 am

I would be interested! I would love to try something like that, it founds fun
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:09 am

ooh i'd love to try this ;O;
i haven't roleplayed much but this sounds fun!
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:44 am

Thank you for the interest! I'll work on setting up the thread soon, then I'll give out these pups and make more!
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: okoville dogs

Postby exempt » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:50 pm

The roleplay and discussion threads are up! These dogs are open to claim (besides the husky), and there's also a form for customs.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:55 pm

username: iggyzoi.
      dog name: naomi.
      breed/description: black greyhound with white toes, and a white tail tip,
      with a slight white blaze running from the middle of her forehead to her nose.
      she has light golden brown eyes.
      personality: Naomi is weird. All dogs know this. Or rather. all dogs will know this. The female posses an odd, chilling presence to her, one that can make even the fiercest of dogs feel a crawl on their backs. Not one of fear or even one of terror...but an odd, devouring feeling, as though the dog only sees them as prey, as a slab of meat that needs to be...tenderized.

Naomi typically appears as a calm-tempered, mysterious figure, who isn't afraid to speak in rhymes or cryptic notes. She usually appears as a polite, almost motherly dog, often referring to another as 'dear' or 'my love', but her voice conveys all. It tries to be warm and full of emotion but instead winds up painfully cold and hollow.

She may sometimes even appear to be a bit flirty, and seems to be almost a bit...playful at times? Honestly, the female displays several personalities, all of which are obviously and painfully fake. What Naomi truly feels or acts like isn't really known. However, despite how kind she may appear to be, she is truly mean spirited. She loves seeing dogs suffer - mental torture and manipulation are one of her favorite pastimes. She's not overly violent and isn't an anti-social dog by any means though. She doesn't like to consider herself a 'savage'. She enjoys 'dog watching' and likes to 'study' the face and expressions of others, often able to decipher quite a bit from just looking at another's expression.

What is known is that one best be wary around the dog. Those in her pack know just how bizarre this dog is. The same dog who takes an interest in keeping and playing with skulls (which are all thankfully of prey-like animals...so far).

Furthermore, her eating habits are atrocious, perhaps even wasteful - she believes eating to be a pleasure and even when full will continue to eat...or if she doesn't like the taste, will discard of it. She prefers...live, warm, bloody prey than table food scraps. Its to be noted that Naomi...doesn't discriminate with the taste of meat...in which, she has no qualms about eating dog meat either.

Naomi does have her....uses. Her extensive knowledge of things to her sheer intelligence comes in handy. Furthermore, Naomi is not a fighter. She is a manipulator - someone who plays dirty.

Honestly, Naomi does what she wants, when she wants to. One does not simply order Naomi around. And while she typically may smile and say 'okay' if you tell her to get off her butt and do something, you may want to watch your back for the rest of the day. Or rather, week. Still, she's not useless, and despite not seeming to care all that much for the pack, does still provide and help. She seems to take her job as mostly a joke though - a momentary amusement.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startea » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:37 pm

username: startea
    dog name: Astra
    breed/description: chocolate tricolor border collie
    personality: Astra has been wandering around places near Okoville since she was a puppy. Her human family was made up of travelers who left her in the forest when she was a few months old to move overseas. From that moment on she had to learn to survive the cold winters and the sultry summers in Okoville while, day after day, year after year, the town deteriorated more and more.

Despite her young age - two years - she has a lot of experience and knows the national forest better than anyone else, she knows the various hiding places, the dangerous areas and the safe ones. Astra loves to explore new places and browse through the ruins of the abandoned city, remembering it as it was many months before. Night walks are her favorite pastime and she prefers to sleep less rather than miss the night landscape.

Regarding the physical aspect, Astra is a very agile dog, predisposed to running and jumping over any obstacle, she is tireless and loves doing a lot of exercise. She loves swimming and is a good swimmer but she is afraid of the strong currents characteristic of the rivers in the forest so she avoids it willingly.

Initially she appears cold and distant, almost hesitant in dealing with other dogs, especially when she does not know them. However when she truly grows fond she gives all his heart to those she loves. She is a very determined dog and when she knows what she wants she also knows how to get it. When she is angry or disappointed, she prefers to isolate herself and shut herself up.
    Astra does not like to fight, she prefers to solve in other ways but if she is threatened she is not afraid to get involved and get her paws dirty.

When dealing with the dogs of the pack, she is very helpful, sometimes sweet and caring. She loves cuddling under the moonlight and running in the fresh grass with the other members. She may be considered a romantic even though she will never admit it.
    She has never been in love and will probably try to hide her feelings out of shyness or fear of rejection.
    Astra loves teamwork, she doesn't like giving orders or being ordered. She can often be stubborn and hardly change her mind despite being open to listening to the opinions of others.

sorry if something is wrong, english is not my language
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:06 am

Both are finished! I added you to the page (under this one), but let me know if you want anything changed or if you need help cropping them.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me