Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

||PEETS 2.0|| by BornFromAshes

Artist BornFromAshes [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

||PEETS 2.0||

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Peets are a genetically-created species made initially for companionship of humans. However, after it had been noticed Peets had increased intellectual capabilities, they gained their own rights and freedom, mirroring human rights to this day.

Their freedom did not break the strong relationships made over the years between Peets and their human counterparts, but instead strengthened it. You can find Peets nowadays having jobs, owning their own restaurants and local shops, and even running for president.

There are, however, many Peets who retained a more animalistic intellect, and are often kept as a pet or guardian than a friend or partner. Those who do have a dog-like brain do not harbor the capacity to increase intellect to a human standard, but instead can learn things on a dog capacity.

Peets are known for their human hand-like feet, which have two thumbs--one on the interior and exterior of the hand. They have a variety of body types, the Peet you get does not determine what their final body type is! They have koala-bear-like hands, which means they have two thumbs on each hand. They have a variety of traits which the human ordering can choose. Peets initially ordered can still change over time, as their genes are not a stable set, since they were genetically engineered.

Peets are genderless, but choose genders themselves if it feels right. Since they are genderless, they need not cover themselves the same way, and often invent new fashion styles for themselves to show off their patterns or their bold colors! It is highly unusual for a Peet to not be inventive or creative with their fashion sense, and even rarer if they fully cover themselves as humans do. There are reasons, and these Peets usually have them, but most are very flamboyant and excited to flaunt their fashion statements!

Mutant Peets are very dangerous. There are very very few of them in existence, due to the extermination process set in place if a mutant Peet is created. However, there are desired mutations that are free for an ordered Peet to come with! These will be explained in the Trait section and art.
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TRAITS

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Dangerous Mutations
Blood substance (goo, jelly,
acid, etc)
Elemental abilities,
Elemental body parts,
Elemental/Plasma tentacles
Wings (Capable of flight)

Mutations
Grub, gecko, spade tails,
Polydactyly,
Tentacles,
More than 3 tails
Wings (Incapable of flight)
Piebald
Vitiligo
Reverse Piebald {dark}
Melanism
Albinism

Free Mutations
Bio-Luminescence,
Feather-duster,
Heterochromia
Sparkle Fur
Reverse Blood Color {eyes}
Partial Gigantism {usually fingers or tail}
Velour fur {very short, very soft}
Overgrown teeth
Overgrown claws
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES\\BANS

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Rules wrote:★ Peets are a closed species. You are not allowed to make your own without the use of a MYO slot.
★Adopts which were freely won or traded cannot be sold for currency of any kind. However, paid for adopts or MYOs can be sold for currency, but notify me first before reselling.
★You are not allowed to 'pre-make' designs for profit of any kind. You can design adopts for those who commission you to--they must have a MYO slot--but creation in advance for publicity or profit is not allowed.

★Negativity / Harassment to anyone in the Peet family is not allowed.
★All CS rules are applied and must be complied with
★Repeated infractions against CS and Peet rules will result in a ban from the group.
★Banned users forfeit communication and activity in the Peet community. If the infraction is serious enough, the user's Peets will be confiscated and readopted out.
★By participating in Peet events and or adopting Peets, you are agreeing to comply with all Peet rules and regulations.

Peet Guidelines wrote:
★You may not change your Peets design significantly without express permission from BornFromAshes. Small changes, such as nail color, slight pattern changes (to simplify) are allowed without express permission. Extreme changes such as palette swaps, eye color/metal color changes and significant pattern changes are restricted without permission.
★Peets can only be traded for other Peets as of right now.
★Peets can only be traded after 2 weeks of ownership.
★Peets must have their traits listed.
★You may own unlimited Peets.

Strikes and Bans wrote:✘Strikes are on a strict policy, but there is forgiveness for those without anymore incidents. If you have one strike and go for two months without another incident, the strike will be unmarked.
✘Users with one strike are not permitted to trade their Peetss, strike two, they are not allowed to participate in events or gain anymore Peetss from adopts. Strike three is a permanent ban.

I am a forgiving person. If you sincerely want to rejoin and not cause trouble or use harassment tactics, you will be allowed back into the group.
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:44 pm

#1 How can I get a MYO?

MYO slots are awarded through contests! If you win a contest, you will be awarded a MYO ticket. To claim your MYO, create your character in the MYO section and await approval. Once approved, the character is yours! All rules apply to your new Peet.

MYO slots can also be bribed from BornFromAshes... But the price will be steep!

#2 If I don't have a Peet, how can I enter a contest?

Easily! NPC Peets and the Mascots--Toes and Killian--can be drawn in place of a typical Peet!

#3 Can I get a Custom Peet?

Custom Peets are on a high-bribe basis only! Mutant ones are even pricier! Mutant Peets cannot be bribed for with art.
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ARCHIVE

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm

1. Erwin Smith (Regular MYO)

2. PolarizedVertigo (Regular MYO)

3. VanossGaming (Regular MYO)

4. NAME

5. NAME

etc.

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||PEETS 2.0||

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:55 pm

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:58 pm

Maaaark
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Yaaaay!!!

I'm Erwin xD
I just changed my user!!

I'd still love to help out with this Species!!!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Question?

What happens if we gained one from the first version?
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:20 pm

Mark!
INFP-T