Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orontes | Hama

Postby Placebo » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:38 am

This is a really cute kid ngl lmao- I'll get his info situated in a bit

Notes:

--Hama is very, very glad Antioch had his claws sheathed because he hit really hard ow
----(Also how did Antioch do that? That's a really difficult reflex to restrain, he's been knocked around by some young adult cats before and even civilian claws sting)
--Age equivalent is like, 8 or 9, not sure about which one
--He's cute and chubby so cats in the market always gave him food before he came across Antioch
---Plus he, steals from everyone lmao but he's a kid!! He's too tiny to be a thief what? No he would never
--He highkey thinks Antioch is a bit of a joke (alone, kinda sad dude if he's being honest), especially in comparison to some other guilds he's come across but Antioch can cook and his fur is warm and he was the first cat to look past the fact that he was a lone, well-fed (supposedly) kid wandering Catalena and allowed him to follow him home instead of just, like, sending him back towards the market like in a simpering, sweet voice saying "go back to your parents little one"
---(of course he stole from that guild leader who do you think he is, please.)
--sad thoughts bad, only good thoughts! Only good thoughts...
--Got imprisoned by that hippo because he sorta, led its child away while he was playing with it and it got high-key pissed at him and trapped him in raised mini-island on the water
--He tried swimming away but the fighting in the currents kept sweeping him back in
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me