scei-tup by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

scei-tup

Postby Scei » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:58 pm

okay okay so theres a lot going on in this picture.
to put it in perspective, i work on a laptop at my desk. my desk is in-between a side-table and a bookcase and sits in front of my window.

that said:

Screenshot_73.png
key
Screenshot_73.png (446.93 KiB) Viewed 194 times

what do we see wrote:
      1. big o'l second hand office chair. very squishy many levers, has a tear in the front of the cushion that i stitched together. sits crooked but i have no clue why.
      2. my computer, a 17" hp computer, its about 3ish years old now? its still running fine but the screen has a purple spot in the bottom corner if i leave it open all night sometimes. has a chickensmoothie sticker on the bottom right of the lower half, and a vinyl on the back that says "no fox given" in the silhouette of a fox. very good computer
      3. Wacom intuos Bluetooth small graphictablet, its Bluetooth but i still use the wire cause its more responsive, and also its the pistachio colored one. i normally leave my pen on the top of my desk, and the tablet on the pull out level of the desk.
      4. second monitor, its slightly a different color then my laptop monitor and i cant fix it to be the same for some reason. its old, dell, very old, got it from my mom who had it as a "kids computer" monitor if that can help explain anything. its got a soundbar and works perfectly fine! its nice for reference pull-ups
      5. my window has a suction-cup cat shelf, Chloe loves it, i love her, enough said.
      6. panda bear coinbank, it's product name is like "Golden Boy Japanese Bear Fruity Jelly Cup" if you wanna google what it looks like. i didnt like the jellies it came with so i threw them away/gave them to friends to see their reaction, but it hold my pennies so it stays
      7. two mannequin figures, i have the off-brand body-kun and body-chan i got off amazon, they work fine except the man's arm falls out sometimes. i dont use them often since i dont draw humans, but i do like posing them in funny ways.
      8. bunch of junk, consists of a candle (caramel pecan scented, has a heart shape in the wax and i thought it smelt good and was cute), a wedding décor (my dad and stepmom recently marriaged) two cants of green beans, a sideways ice-cream bowl squishy, a drawing pad, and a few large rocks. one of the rocks has one of those wire-scalp massage things on it.
      9. a shelf of mangas and a couple of books. most of it is mangas though. i also have this book thats literally uncensored Japanese slang and its fun to read. also theres a candle up there. i wouldn't ever light it, one cause its on a book shelf, two because its a citronella candle (the kind that keep mosquitos away) so it would be gross anyways. but i got it a while back and have been waiting to go camping to use it.
      10. my not-fox stuffed animals, the ones there are a stitch plush, and owl, a big-eyed bat, a flamingo, and a dog, but i have a bunch more. most are old ty babies that i grew up with ^u^
      11. a shelf of my fox stuffed animals, i love foxes, but through my families eyes i am obsessed with foxes. so i have a whole shelf dedicated to the fox plushies they happen to gift me over the years- but im not complaining theyre adorable
      12. the shelf has a box of my old drawing pads. i dont want to get rid of these cause i really like them. they wont be gotten rid of any time soon- even if its all my really really bad drawings.
      13. a trash bin and some boxes of drinks. i have Arizona sweet tea cans everywhere but the picture was crowded already. i also have a box of yoohoo cans (cause i didnt know they came in cans) so yum tasty
      14. my Wish fox hoodie. my mom got it for me because my fam thinks im obsessed with foxes, but its just barely too small. so i leave it on the corner of my book case cause its cute. on the other corner (not visible here) i have a AoT cape >v>
      15. drawer, has pens, pencils, squishies, an extra pair of headphones, my 3dsXL case, a couple of magic cards, a box of thumb tacks, that sorta stuff
      16. drawer, cat treats drawer. chole know of this drawer and is very happy when she sees me open it.
      17. drawer, band aids, cold medicine, my label maker, all my scented oils (cause i cant do perfume) and another candle- this one is rootbeer and i dont lite it cause it makes the whole back of the house smell like rootbeer.
      18. cupboard, has my "collection" of alcohol in it, i am of age i my area i promise you, has a couple of flavored vodkas, some irish cream, some random shot bottles i got to try, and some hard cider i realized i hated.
      19. fedora, my late grandfathers, i wear it very often i love it so much ;v;

if you have any questions about what is what just ask >v>

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets