Postby Cloudedgazes » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:09 am

Don't worry I'll add apparel and his weapon soon! Just need to plan them
Username: Cloudedgazes
Name: Kalle
Role: Fighter

--do not edit beyond this point--
Level: Level 0
EXP: 0

Kalle comes from a long line of honorable warriors far in the North. The youngest son in his family, he traveled long through rough and dangerous terrain in hopes of achieving glory and honoring his bloodline. Though he did in fact remain victorious (minus the few battles he realized he couldn't win- including the one where he gained a cursed scar), Kalle realized that there was a whole new world in the South, and wanted to understand it. There, he discovered the catacombs- tunnels carved by ancient beings who live underground. Intrigued, he sought to find who resided in these tunnels, and ended up in the great city of Catalena. Confused and very, very lost, Kalle decided to make himself at home the best he could- by fighting. A young mage (who had just started his own guild) saw the eager warriors talent, and decided to offer him a home within his guild. Kalle, not having a home nor any friends, obliged immediately.
Last edited by Cloudedgazes on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cloudedgazes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO | Kalle

Postby ZamaDrewAThing » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:10 am

This is so cute!
The band Lovejoys cool