Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

New User/character!? by -SilverLining-

Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

New User/character!?

Postby -SilverLining- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:04 pm

A strange figure approaches you, standing almost human like as it walks up into a beam of light coming from an overhead streetlight. The creauture is somewhat alien it seems and has more than one iris, a interesting and intimidating feature; out of the many features that seems unlike anything you've ever seen before; besides in horror shows.

It lets out a strange throaty growl that oddly sounds like a wicked cackle and steps closer to you. It`s merely inches away from your face and you feel your neck hairs began to stand up in fear, you stay still as it deeply inhales your scent, a deep rumble as he does so. The sinister features in the face distorts into an odd and psychopathic smile as the two iris' land on you.

"Ah, there you are, just what I needed. A nice little game of catch."

He makes an odd cackling sound once more, snickering into his massive paws right before he turns back to you.
"Don't even think about moving, pitiful monster,,, I'll just track you down."

He snarls and reaches his tail around your legs, immobilizing you.
☆○○○○○○○○○☆

Hello all! I hope you enjoyed the random tid bit of the story I wrote.

This is mainky just a quick little sketch I accomplished to get the idea out of my head for tonight. Honestly,, i love thie child already and he may be my new mainsona (or atleast one of them), I might also change my user from "Mors est votis" to "ChaoticGremmlin" since it's my gamer tag for one of the games I play. Anyways, hope you have a great day! ♡♡♡

[im tempted to do some shading to make this look better but ig whenever im not lazy i will, lol]
Last edited by -SilverLining- on Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New User/character!?

Postby wack » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:35 am

Mors est votis wrote:
A strange figure approaches you, standing almost human like as it walks up into a beam of light coming from an overhead streetlight. The creauture is somewhat alien it seems and has more than one iris, a interesting and intimidating feature out of the many, features that seems unlike anything you've ever seen before; besides in horror shows.

It lets out a strange throaty growl that oddly sounds like a wicked cackle and steps closer to you. It`s merely inches away from your face and you feel the your neck hairs began to stand up in fear, you stay still as it deeply inhales your scent, a deep rumble as he does so. The sinister features in the face distorts into an odd and psychopathic smile as the two iris' land on you.

He makes an odd cackling sound once more, snickering into his massive paws right before he turns back to you.

☆○○○○○○○○○☆

This is mainky just a quick little sketch I accomplished to get the idea out of my head for tonight. Honestly,, i love thie child already and he may be my new mainsona (or atleast one of them), I might also change my user from "Mors est votis" to "ChaoticGremmlin" since it's my gamer tag for one of the games I play. Anyways, hope you have a great day! ♡♡♡

[im tempted to do some shading to make this look better but ig whenever im not lazy i will, lol]

*screams while getting strangled*
wack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -SilverLining- » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:51 am

froggOH! wrote:
Mors est votis wrote:
A strange figure approaches you, standing almost human like as it walks up into a beam of light coming from an overhead streetlight. The creauture is somewhat alien it seems and has more than one iris, a interesting and intimidating feature out of the many, features that seems unlike anything you've ever seen before; besides in horror shows.

It lets out a strange throaty growl that oddly sounds like a wicked cackle and steps closer to you. It`s merely inches away from your face and you feel the your neck hairs began to stand up in fear, you stay still as it deeply inhales your scent, a deep rumble as he does so. The sinister features in the face distorts into an odd and psychopathic smile as the two iris' land on you.

☆○○○○○○○○○☆

Lmbo, love that so flipping much. UwU

I think he might be a good kid to you,,, lets see
The creature snarls as he stares more intently at you, but then as quick as he appeared; he`s gone and you only see a sliver of his tail as he goes behind a building. You hear an echo of his deep voice as you start walking home paranoid

"Trust me kid, if I wanted to eat you, I would've.. so, well duh! Lucky for you, you didn't look to appetizing anyways"

You shiver but continue to walk home, hoping you never look tasty enough to eat,
♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧

He is a bit of a rude kid, all bark and no bite really too. Lol. >:333
don't question his motives.
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wack » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:45 am

Mors est votis wrote:
froggOH! wrote:
Mors est votis wrote:

☆○○○○○○○○○☆

Lmbo, love that so flipping much. UwU

I think he might be a good kid to you,,, lets see
The creature snarls as he stares more intently at you, but then as quick as he appeared; he`s gone and you only see a sliver of his tail as he goes behind a building. You hear an echo of his deep voice as you start walking home paranoid

"Trust me kid, if I wanted to eat you, I would've.. so, well duh! Lucky for you, you didn't look to appetizing anyways"

You shiver but continue to walk home, hoping you never look tasty enough to eat,
♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧

He is a bit of a rude kid, all bark and no bite really too. Lol. >:333
don't question his motives.

pHew GLAD I DIDNT DIE TODAY

silent screaming
wack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups