cancer loss, R.I.P

"cancer loss, R.I.P" by pink

Dressup entry

cancer loss, R.I.P

Postby pink » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:12 am

its hitting hard right now but i remember when he'd take me to the pool when i was younger and always had a smile on his face. even when the cancer got bad he still kept a smile on his face and took us fishing one last time. he passed away a few days later. i miss you so much Mr. Danny, and hope you are enjoying heaven-
as it has been 3 years now, it doesnt get easier to see that you are no longer with us
this dressup is not the best but I made it shortly after it happened,
o---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

I'm the girl you'd die forImage

--------------------©--------------------
pink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cancer loss, R.I.P

Postby s.harrington » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:21 am

Experiencing a loss of someone is probably one of the hardest things people ever have to endure. It leaves strong, and deep emotional scars for years after, which never heal. Unfortunately people just have to learn to live with the grief rather than overcome it. But often enough, this grief is an opportunity to make ourselves stronger, and helps us to remember how lucky we are to be alive and helps us to realize how lucky we are to know the person that passed, and to be grateful that you were able to be a part of their life. Stay strong, I'm sure he'd be proud to know that you still care and have him in your thoughts. People are gone but never forgotten. I'm so sorry this happened to you, you don't deserve it, no one does. Cancer really does suck. It really does. It takes everyone and everything, It doesn't give a crap who you are.
<3
╔═════════════════════════╗
Everything in the forest has it's
season. Where one thing falls
another grows. Maybe not what
was there before, but something
new and wonderful all the same.

╚═════════════════════════╝
s.harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: cancer loss, R.I.P

Postby pink » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:02 am

S.Harrington wrote:Experiencing a loss of someone is probably one of the hardest things people ever have to endure. It leaves strong, and deep emotional scars for years after, which never heal. Unfortunately people just have to learn to live with the grief rather than overcome it. But often enough, this grief is an opportunity to make ourselves stronger, and helps us to remember how lucky we are to be alive and helps us to realize how lucky we are to know the person that passed, and to be grateful that you were able to be a part of their life. Stay strong, I'm sure he'd be proud to know that you still care and have him in your thoughts. People are gone but never forgotten. I'm so sorry this happened to you, you don't deserve it, no one does. Cancer really does suck. It really does. It takes everyone and everything, It doesn't give a crap who you are.
<3

Thank you so much ;
Unfortunately cancer is such a hard to overcome disease he just wasn't strong enough- he had been having symptoms for years before but refused to go to the doctors and part of me wishes and is upset that he didn't go but another part of me understands, chemo and treatment is so expensive and hard to get through and you still may not live through it. He left behind so many people that love him and continue to love him till this day. He was such a loving and caring guy and a close family friend. Thank you for your kind words though <3
----------------------------------------

I'm the girl you'd die forImage

--------------------©--------------------
pink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups