Glory by SolsticeTheBanana

Based on Click to view
Artist SolsticeTheBanana [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Glory

Postby SolsticeTheBanana » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:17 am

A young Friesian x Tennessee Walker mare named Glory.

Glory was used as a Carriage horse as a filly for a short time, before she was idiotically sold to a pair of owners who knew nothing of horses, wanting her only for her pedigree and her beauty. The buyers we're told she was gated, as they were looking for a gated horse, but they were lied to by the sells. Instead, what they ended up purchasing was a spunky, untrained, non-gated little mare. As Glory was not well trained, the owners became fearful of her, and learned quickly that she was not the horse they intended on buying, leading to them leaving her to rot in a small box stall by herself, as they refused to put in the time of day to even take her out for short walks. She is now at the age of 6, having lived a neglectful life for three years, and when I first met her, she was hardly halter broke, and very unsure of anyone. She is still scared of almost anything that isn't within eyesight of her box stall, and is terribly overweight due to her owners only coming by to see her roughly twice a month.
I have been seeing her and taking care of her a few times a week, and she has come to trust me. I cannot begin to understand why these terrible people did what they did to this lovely mare. She is the definition of gentle, as sweet as can be, and the most intelligent horse I have ever met. She is extremely personable, and loves to give you kissed with her lips <3 She has lovely ground manners and nickers at you once she gets to know you. I have no clue in the world as to how these people could begin to imagine labeling this horse as "scary" or "a nuisance". It genuinely makes me sick. It's blatant abuse. Neglect is abuse.
On the upside, she is growing and improving daily, and can now be ridden under saddle at a trot and a walk. She picks up her feet and has even gone so far as to letting me clap and jump around beside and behind her. She has a long way to go still, but with time, and the proper TLC, I am certain she will become a wonderful companion for a wonderful person.

๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด
SolsticeTheBanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me