Pyrenean Wolfhound #029 by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pyrenean Wolfhound #029

Postby lovestruck » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:07 pm

What is a Pyrenean Wolfhound? wrote:Pyrenean Wolfhounds are a breed recently discovered roaming the Pyrenees mountains, by a group of hikers. These hikers found a small pack of the breed, and brought it to the attention of local scientists, who have deliberated and decided that these dogs originated from the Russian Wolfhound, or as they’re more commonly referred to, the Borzoi. Their theory is that a small group of them was released- perhaps escaping from a campsite or home- or a crashed truck. Over quite a long time, the dogs began to adapt slightly, and develop a hardy body, equipped with grippy paw pads that allowed for them to scale the mountains more easily. Despite being feral dogs, they have cheerful, friendly personalities, and are now open to being adopted out to homes. Although they’re quite a rare sight, scientists have begun to breed them and they’ve become a favorite among families and singles alike.

Owner: cujo.
      Name: solK cookie monster // fudge
      Sire: foundation
      Dam: foundation
      Phenotype: Black Merle with tan points and minimal piebald
      Genotype: kk/Ee/Cchcch/Bb/Dd/atat/Mm/hh/Ssp/tt/Ll
      Stats:
      Intelligence: 10Speed: 60 Agility: 60
      Stamina:60 Strength: 10

Ah gosh I love this kiddo- I wanted to keep her but <\3
      For this comp, simply show me a cute dog gif
      Will end in 48 hours or page 3

Code: Select all
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Age:[/b]
      [b]Collar:[/b]
      [b]Gif:[/b]
      [b]Personality:[/b] (optional, but will greatly boost form)

Last edited by lovestruck on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyrenean Wolfhound #029

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Name: Jezabelle
Collar: Baby Blue with Diamonds
Gif: His head tilt makes me swoon!
Personality: Jezzi is a very bouncy and sweet gal that just loves to have fun outside. She loves going to the flower field behind the house and skipping through the wild mountain flowers. Although she is very bouncy, she is very shy around Figaro. Mainly because, don’t tell anyone, but she has a crush on him :’D
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Name: Marlo
Collar: black
Gif: xxx
Personality:
quite selfish but she can be gentle and kind.
Last edited by clemen on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Name: Callista
Collar: pale yellow
Gif: dancing doggo!
Personality: Callista is a bit uptight when it comes to most things. Though she is willing to let loose and go with the flow of life when she’s with her best friend, Sadie. She can be a very playful and cuddly dog when she’s in the right mood.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Name: Anesh
    Collar: Dusty Rose
    Gif: I’ll just be going now..
    Personality: Anesh, at first glance, seems to be just a bit standoffish and confused about sudden and new experiences going on around her. Her ears fall backward, not flat in aggression, but it’s noticeable by their quick change in set that she isn’t quite sure of things. And that is always the case when she sees new things, or meets new dogs or people.
    But, in truth, Anesh is as dumb as a bag of rocks. She isn’t unsure of others she’s unsure of what to even do! Is she supposed to sniff them, lick them, follow them around? She isn’t the strongest anything, in mind or body, and other animals are very quick to pick up on this fact. This poor girl is a sweetheart though, all misgivings aside, and while she’s the one who will be cause for alarm and a trip to the vet for some unfortunate but always mild accident, Anesh really only needs someone to keep an eye on her. She’s a fool, through and through. But an affectionate one who needs a bit more guidance than most.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 am

Name: Lena "Lenny"
Collar: sprinkles!
Gif: herding instincts xD
Personality: Curious // Passionate // Optimist // Nature lover // Rough-n-tumble

Lenny is not your typical female wolfhound. She likes to spend her time outside, preferably in the mud or treading water. She is not shy with strangers and isn't too proud to beg for pets or her favorite toy being thrown. Some would think she has a battery hidden somewhere in her long coat for all the endless energy she seems to showcase. She's not skittish so she can happily go to the park or to a barn however, she is strong-willed so good luck dragging her into the truck when it's time to go!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Name: solK cookie monster // fudge
    Collar: eye colour
    Gif: <3
    Personality: still very much a puppy in an overgrown body at times, fudge is genuine joy to be around, most of the time. she's known for her excited wriggles as she runs around when she wants to play - which is most of the time - bringing a toy to drop at someone's feet and shimmying in circles around them until they throw it. she's ever curious - into everything; boxes, rubbish bins, plants, dog food bags. if she can get her nose at it or in it, she's going to. her curiosity and energy lend themself to her learning ability. when it is Serious time she is very much capable of concentrating, and picks up new skills and tricks quickly, and isn't picky about her reward: toys, cuddles and food are all good in her book. when not a bundle of energy bouncing off each and every wall, she is quite a cuddly bean, and content to flop into laps too small to hold her; she enjoys resting her head on people's shoulders when she can. it can come as a surprise to those who don't know her well that fudge is a particularly sensitive dog when it comes to picking up on the emotions of those around her. when someone is feeling down, she will often bring over a toy as she nears them, wagging her tail slowly, hoping a game will cheer them up - or she'll creep forwards to cuddle into them in hopes physical affection will do the trick; that's what always works for her, after all.
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Username: Ariana Black
Name: Shasta
Collar: silver and blue
Gif: Husky pup vs. Coke bottle
Personality: Playful, Bouncy, Hyper, Fiesty, Protective, and Loveable
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:53 pm

Name: Gracie
Collar: Black leather
Gif: Cute pup gif!
Personality: Gracie is a sweet and gentle dog, without a mean bone in her body, she prefers to lay in the sun or take a stroll through the meadows with her human then to hunt and chase. She prefers to be an only dog, but will watch over pups if need be, and will just avoid others if she can. A kinder dog you would be hard pressed to find, attentive to her owner, she won't leave their side if she does they are feeling sick, or will do her best to make them smile if they are feeling down. A true best friend and a loyal hearted canine
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:46 pm

this was,, so hard to judge oh my gosh
    all the gifs were so cute, so it came down to the personalities.. abt that only made it even harder!

In the end though, I decided on cujo.’s form. Not only was the gif within my top two, your personality was so cute! I could imagine every little detail you mentioned (especially the excited wiggling oh gosh) and really loved the cuteness of her personality.

however, I will also be awarding a runner up to howlinghooves, because it was so so hard to choose between the two forms.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me