Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Dainty Donkeys / Transfers open by sprig

Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
96 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

Dainty Donkeys / Transfers open

Postby sprig » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Welcome to Dainty Donkeys! A tiny donkey species dedicated to filling hearts with love and fluff. Please, make yourself right at home and join the donkey brigade!

≫ Remember to always check end dates before applying for a Dainty!
    ≫ Dainty Donkeys and their slots can be traded for other slots, other donkeys, or items.
    ≫ You cannot trade Dainties for any currencies.
    ≫ If you see a Dainty Donkey being sold for any currency outside of the ones listed above, please notify a species Moderator as soon as possible with a link so that it can be handled in a timely manner.
    ≫ If a Dainty is gifted or traded, both you and the new owner must post on the adoption page confirming the transaction.
    ≫ When you receive a Dainty through a trade or gifting, it is your responsibility to message the relevant archivist to inform them of the change in order to keep our archives as up to date as possible.
    ≫ Once a Dainty is gifted or traded the transaction is final. You may not ask for the transaction to be reversed, nor can you ask the user to give your Dainty back. Think carefully before gifting or trading!
    ≫ If a slot is given to another user, you cannot take it back from them. However if you are given a slot you may give it back to the owner.
    ≫ Bullying will not be tolerated.
    ≫ There is currently no limit on how many Dainty Donkeys one user can own. Make a donkey army!
    ≫ Always be respectful of staff, king to other members, and welcoming to new comers!
    ≫ Never pester artists, complain or whine about breeding tickets or adopts.
    ≫ If you don't win an adopt, never fear! There is always another opportunity. Nobody likes a spoil sport!
    ≫ Your Dainty's design may never be altered in any way, unless express permission is given.
    ≫ Stealing another user's Dainty or it's design will not be tolerated. If you catch someone stealing, report it to a species Moderator as soon as possible!
    ≫ Dainties are a closed species, and adopts can only be made by official artists unless a MYO ticket is purchased.
    ≫ In the event of a user being banned from the species, they may not; apply for adopts or breeding tickets, post on any Dainty Donkey related topics, or be apart of the species Discord.
    ≫ I, as the species owner, reserve the right to repossess any Dainty Donkeys made on or after 8 / 12 / 2019 for any reason.
    ≫ If a user is banned from the adopt, any Dainty Donkeys within their possession made on or after 8 / 12 / 2019 will be repossessed and readopted to the community.
    ≫ If an adopt is FCFS, the adopt will be rewarded to the user who first posts a correctly filled out form, without editing. If you edit your form before the artist announces the winner, your form will be disqualified and the adopt will be awarded to the next qualifying form. Forms must be filled out completely, including the name and gender in order to be acceptable.
    Rules are subject to change as seen fit by myself or other staff members.
Last edited by sprig on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dainty Donkeys / wip

Postby sprig » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Reserve ope
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skip » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Mark AHH
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
tracking this pet sent to pound on 4.19.2020
Want to join Furrypaws a game about breeding and training dogs? Click this link to use my referral, pick a dog and a name then continue with the sign up process!
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1550930
skip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Mark ohmygdodid
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixy Stix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:56 pm

MORK
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pixy Stix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Mark

yes ;0;!!!! ❤️❤️

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:57 pm

mark!!!

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord: "mars ˖⁺ ̩̩̥☾⋆˚̩̥̩ ٠͙ ˖#8356"

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Mark because donkeys are my weakness!
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥HazelNightmare » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:59 pm

This is absolutely amazing! So realistic!
♥HazelNightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iago. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:04 pm

Mark!

I’ll take a million, please