Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nikko by paperfoxka

Artist paperfoxka [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nikko

Postby paperfoxka » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:30 am

I decided to make a new Original character named Nikko. She's very social and knows almost every one at her school. Though she doesn't really hang out with people outside of school. This is because she feels that she still has a friend in her mind. Which is a little true. Remember Sealan? Well they live in alternate worlds where they each have plushies of each other. These allow them to see each other in their dreams. I may make comic of their dream adventures. who knows. Anyways I have some of her character traits. She's a 13 year old 7th grader who is a clown. She loves jokes. She's also very reckless and carefree. She'll do whatever she can to get a good thrill. She tends to wear sweaters and mid length skirts because they're easy to put over her school uniform after school without actually changing. She likes to get to whatever screwing around as quick as possible. She also wears rainboots because they can be worn in lots of different weather. She's also pretty athletic and fit. Thats really all.
paperfoxka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me