Softfeather_04 wrote:

username;
Softfeather_04
name;
Corin Sullivan
gender;
Male
personality;
Corin is quite the opposite of what you would expect from the way he looks and acts. He is very quiet and calm yet he puts on a tough cool guy exterier to keep his sensitive feelings safe. Despite his “I’m so bad” attitude he’s also very catered to animals and would do anything for the well-being of any animal. He feels connected to them in a way as if they are the only one who gets his struggles and pains and won’t judge him for who he is.

His days are commonly spent at the beach because it’s calming to him and relieves his stress. Oddly enough he dosn’t really like the feeling of sand but he tolarates it because he finds the warm water and sounds of the waves soothing. Corin’s favorite sound is the seagulls calling in the distance. He closes his eyes and pretends he’s one of them soaring in the breeze free as can be and it magically melts all his stress away.

Corin prefers being alone or with one or two people that won’t joke him for being a big softie. Being with a lot of people makes him very overwhelmed. Most times his anexiety gets the best of him and he just hides behind that tough guy fakecade. The only down fall to this fakecade is many people assume him to be a rude and terrible person which makes it hard to make friends. School is tough without friends and Corin commonly feels as if his talents with marine life are trapped and useless as he wastes his life away in a high school classroom.

Struggling to make friends is also another problem that causes him to become so close to the sea-creatures. When he was a small kal his mom rescued a very itty bitty star fish that was missing afew of its limbs. Of course Corin’s mom knew they would grow back but he didn’t. At that time he was still struggling heavily with that bully situation, so to make him feel better she told him that if he talked and took great care of it the little starfish would heal and grow big and strong because of him. His mom had a small aquarium built in his room with all the requirements for the starfish to live happily and everyday Corin would race to his room and sit with his paws on the glass of the tank and talk to his little buddy. He’d blabber on and on about his day and what he learned. Then he’d tell it little jokes and giggle to himself. As he grew older the little starfish grew with him. He called it kekoa meaning brave one in Hawaiian and he still comes home and will gentle reach in its tank and stroke its back smiling to himself. Because of this little becan of light Corin decided to become a marine biologist and also to remind him to keep going he got a small starfish tattoo on his shoulder. If he is every in a dark place he will look at it and keep going.

(520/500) wip
*Extras*

★Rudeness is a weak persons imatation of strength★

Backstory:
Corin grew up by the beach as both of his parents work dealt with it. His mom was a marine biologist and he loved going to her job and helping the animals. His father owned a small bike rental place on the pier at the beach aswell. Because of his parents Corin became obsessed with animals. Any animal he saw was in trouble he would help but he would also study them. One day when He was walking to school he found an abonded stray cat. Some of the school kids were throwing rocks at it. He bolted over to it protecting it and covering the poor cat. The kids joked and called him names like “mamas boy” and “Weak” for protecting animals. He went home crying and said he would never appear weak again. He began acting tough at school with an I don’t care attitude to protect the big animal loving softie inside.
Small story:
Corin was walking along the beach after school as he usually did. He found a shady spot to sit and sat down putting his paws in the water watching the small fish dart around. He looked up when he herd excited screaming. His eyes landed on a beautiful blue and grey Kalon with shaggy blue hair riding into the shore on his yellow and blue surfboard. Corin lifted his sunglasses and offered a small smile to the kal. “Hey uh nice surfboard, I’m Corin by the way” he said holding out his paw. “Yo dude I’m Parker I think I’ve seen you around” he replied shaking his paw. “Your moms the kind kal who works at the marine place right?” Parker asked. Corin nodded. “That’s sick man she’s awsome saving the animals and such!” He said nodding his head. Corin let out a small laugh “yea I want to be like her when I graduate”. Parker smiled “you seem cool dude let’s hang out more it gets lonely out here by yourself ya’know”. Corin nodded happily. Parker handed Corin his phone to add his number. Corin did so and handed it back. Parker smiled and walked off but after a few steps he turned around “Hey I can also teach you to surf looks good to the ladies but see ya around cutie” and with that he walked away leaving a blushing Corin.

https://toyhou.se/3413162.parker-dane#15463687 -Parker Dane

I litterally love this kid I’m so happy and excited qmq
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me