Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Syvus Beasts - Adopts by miissingyou

Based on Click to view
Artist miissingyou [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Syvus Beasts - Adopts

Postby miissingyou » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 am

@~----------------]Syvus Beasts[----------------~@

main page // [url]adopts[/url] // [url]nursery[/url] // [url]artist search[/url] // [url]myos/customs[/url]
- - -
staff // off oekaki bases // shop // [url]ownership index[/url] // [url]fanclub[/url]

What are Syvus Beasts? wrote:(singular Syvus Beast)
Syvus beasts are a strange dog-esque creature. However, they have more dragon-like tails, paws, and feet. Nobody knows what their heads truly look like, as breaking their differently-colored ceramic heads are said to curse the offender for life. Syvus beasts' limbs sport feathers on the back of their arms and legs, however it is said that they can reform into spikes when provoked. When provoked, they sport a much more aggressive appearance to fend away threats. It is unknown where they have come from, but some Syvus Beasts have grown fond to human beings.

Here's where all the magic happens~! All pre-made Syvus Beast adopts will be posted here for you users to adopt! While prompts, rules, etc. may vary per adopt, here are the core rules:

Do not post after an adoption ends.
    Don't show poor sportsmanship. (Do not whine, beg, insult the winner, etc.)
    If you do win, you may not edit your Syvus beast in any way without the needed items.
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes