Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

FireFlies Reference sheet! by Expired_Karma

Artist Expired_Karma [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FireFlies Reference sheet!

Postby Expired_Karma » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:33 pm

This is FireFlies’s fullbody+colored
Name:FireFlies
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Personality:Mostly quiet.Won’t talk to you unless you talk to her or there’s a reason to talk.She’s very protective of her weapons.She usually doesn’t interact with anyone unless necessary.She looks like she glared at everyone but she’s really just looking at the person.
History:Akiko’s(different OC)Familiar.She met Akiko when she was 1 years old.She’s been magically bound to Akiko ever since they met in the forest.Her parents abandoned her before then.When she met Akiko she was ik cat form,Akiko used magic to make FireFlies human besides her cat ears and cat tail.Akiko has taught her magic(will explain in a moment)and how to use dual blades(two swords)Her life isn’t really eventful besides the places she goes with Akiko.She’s never been in a relationship.But before that this is Her backstory:
”Well,i’m Not really supposed to be born.I was an experiment.Experiment #1966.I was the only successful one.The scientists were testing Magical Bio-science on cats.The objective was to make the cat turn human but still have cat ears and a cat tail and have magic.Most could only develop cat ears and magic of a cat tail and magic.Some of us could only turn human and have magic.But I had all.I turned human and had my cat ears and tail.They expected me to have terrible magical abilities but I didn’t.I had the strongest magical abilities.Then something happened.One day I developed a blue eye but my other eye was still green.It’s called Ice Gods Blessing.It’s a special thing where Goddess Dawn blesses a child.I was that child.This enhanced my magical abilities.Eventually they tested my genetic code again which is FMLKUZTAMOI.Each represents a different genetic molecule they inject into the original cat body.They tested it again but it still didn’t work.Eventually they made thousands and none worked.So they sold me because they knew they got all the data they needed.I was bought for 9 million.My owner is Akiko Millis Ayama,she’s another goddess,she can’t be with me anymore because she’s in a world where I can’t breathe so she decided to let me have freedom.But now to the present,one of the experiments connected with me telepathically and told me everyone was killed and there was only a few left.But all my experiment mates got killed..they were like brothers and sisters to me.All dead,I was about to visit them this weekend.But now I will never be able to talk to them again..ever again”

Magic:specialized in Ice+Fire but knows lots of other magic too!
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me