Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

RainCloud's Reference Sheet by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RainCloud's Reference Sheet

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:40 pm

This is RainCloud, she is an interesting character. Unlike most OC's of sorts she is ONLY 2D. So it means she Is ALWAYS flat. If you were to draw her back, it would be her same shape flipped, the only difference being the 3 curls on her forehead wouldn't be there. You would just draw 3 bumps. Her personality is naive and carefree. She learns lessons throughout her journey, and her goal in life is to make others happy. I draw her a lot in overcoming big complex moral situations. She's the "Good Doer" In a world where everything seems bad.
(Some cool things to note if you cant read my handwriting) Her hands and feet are floating and can move anywhere and everywhere. Her color and Shape can change with her mood. So if she is sad, chances are she will change to a rain cloud and her "Hair" Will be shrunk more and less happy nd puffy. If she is mad, shes a storm cloud and her "hair" Will be frizzled. She also DOES have eyebrows that help express her emotions. She would always be drawn with them. And on the rare occasion without.

Name: RainCloud
Species: Cloud
Breed: Cumulonimbus
Lives: Everywhere! She travels!

Likes: Flowers, Living, Happiness, Races, Kids, Flowers, Flowers, Did I mention Flowers? Anything that's shiny or glows.

Dislikes: Sickness, death, bad stuff, negativity, rocks, getting mad, doing wrong
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me