Q&A Answer 5 by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Q&A Answer 5

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:01 am

Jellyginger188 wrote:OOoh awesome idea Lost!! Congrats on 200 drawings on CS:) (I wish I could draw that much, in so little timeXD)

Here are a few questions:
1. Whats the biggest technique or challenge you think you have improved on since first doing digital art or traditional art?
2. At the moment, what is your favourite animal?
3. In a short description, how would you describe your art to viewers?

1. Hmmm, that's a good question! I feel like I've improved all around? But I'll stick with saying that my shading and coloring has gotten better. I've watched how others color and I feel like my eye for color has gotten better then it was when I first started drawing. And my shading? I never even shaded when I first started off and now shading is my favorite thing to do. I probably don't do it quite right but I still have improved with it over time!

2. As I stated in my art, I have lots of favorites! But today's favorite is bearssss! They are so cuddly and have such a cute and dorky face. *shrugs* I just love bears and wish I could hug one. XD ALSO, IGNORE MY HORRIBLE BEAR DOODLE. This is why I stick to drawing humans. c: XD

3. Uh, I'm not 100% sure if I understand your question? Do you mean how would I describe my art style? Or if I had to have my art descriptions shorter than the essays I always type out? XD
If you mean how I would describe my art in a few words, I'd probably sayyyyy: Digital, manga inspired, lots of bright colors, unique, and abstract-y at times.
If you meant my descriptions being shorter, um, I have no idea what I'd do. XD I guess I'd just... talk about whoever I drew, what I like and don't like about the art, and... yeah, I'm sorry, I'm failing at answering this question and probably misunderstood it. >_<

Thanks for your sweet words and questions!!! <3

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this horrible bear. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Q&A Answer 5

Postby Jellyginger188 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:56 am

Thanks for answering these questions Lost! Bears are very cute, any favourite bear you have? My favourite bear would have to be Panda bears. Also, for the last question, i mean't how would you describe your art style, not the shorter paragraph thing XD So you answered it correctly:)
[code][/code]
Hi Guys! Welcome to my chicken smoothie page:) Feel free to check out my pets and be sure to trade me!! Thanks, Jelly.

Jellyginger188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jellyginger188 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:57 am

Also that bear drawing is adorable Lost!!
[code][/code]
Hi Guys! Welcome to my chicken smoothie page:) Feel free to check out my pets and be sure to trade me!! Thanks, Jelly.

Jellyginger188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Jellyginger188 wrote:Thanks for answering these questions Lost! Bears are very cute, any favourite bear you have? My favourite bear would have to be Panda bears. Also, for the last question, i mean't how would you describe your art style, not the shorter paragraph thing XD So you answered it correctly:)
Jellyginger188 wrote:Also that bear drawing is adorable Lost!!

And thank youuuu again for asking them! They were really fun questions!! And oohhh, I love all bears. Grizzly bears, black bears, sun bears, polar bears, panda bears... all of themmm!!
And oh whew! That's good. XDD
Aw, what? Haha, thank youuu!! XD It's poorly done but thanks!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me