Postby GenerallyConfused » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:43 pm

"Moon drunk monster
Beautiful and strange
Howl your Melancholy question
And tell me
Which do you dread more
The echo or the answer"
-Twitter User @shminsington

Anyways summer is the biggest werewolf mood this year and I'm feeling angsty. Is the red skirting a little to close to the rules, maybe, will I get ostracized for it? Hopefully not. Please don't.

If anyone has more sick werewolf poetry throw it my way please!
🧙‍♂️ wrote:Image
GenerallyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moon Drunk Monster

Postby IceFang100 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:22 pm

Lovely dress-up! The ring of berries/flowers/leaves you've placed around the moon, accompanied by the petals around the pet, and over its eyes, make for a nice sense of unity (not to mention the symbolic value).

I don't have any poems to offer up, but I do have some webcomic recommendations that include at least one werewolf character, if you'd like (comic names in the "credit" part of the quote):
How to be a Werewolf wrote:Since being bitten by a strange wolf as a child, Malaya Walters has attempted to live a quiet life [...] x

Prague Race wrote:Prague Race is the story of a girl who’s always wanted more--she just didn’t expect it to come in the form of a handy parasite living in her back. x

Wilde Life wrote:First it was meeting the ghost of a 1940s mathematician in the upstairs hallway, then it was finding a teenage werewolf in the bathtub. x

The Glass Scientists wrote:The city of London is not the best place to be a mad scientist. [...] [Dr. Henry Jekyll] believes that rogue science can survive– and thrive!– as he has, if only they could improve their reputation in the public eye [...] x
"Then he'd look off someplace in the distance
At something only he could see
He'd say, 'All that's left now of the old days:
Those [censored] old coyotes and me.'

[...]

One morning, they searched his adobe
He disappeared without even a word
But that night, as the moon crossed the mountain
One more coyote was heard."
-"Coyotes", by Don Edwards
IceFang100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moon Drunk Monster

Postby GenerallyConfused » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:32 pm

IceFang100 wrote:Lovely dress-up! The ring of berries/flowers/leaves you've placed around the moon, accompanied by the petals around the pet, and over its eyes, make for a nice sense of unity (not to mention the symbolic value).

I don't have any poems to offer up, but I do have some webcomic recommendations that include at least one werewolf character, if you'd like (comic names in the "credit" part of the quote):
How to be a Werewolf wrote:Since being bitten by a strange wolf as a child, Malaya Walters has attempted to live a quiet life [...] x

Prague Race wrote:Prague Race is the story of a girl who’s always wanted more--she just didn’t expect it to come in the form of a handy parasite living in her back. x

Wilde Life wrote:First it was meeting the ghost of a 1940s mathematician in the upstairs hallway, then it was finding a teenage werewolf in the bathtub. x

The Glass Scientists wrote:The city of London is not the best place to be a mad scientist. [...] [Dr. Henry Jekyll] believes that rogue science can survive– and thrive!– as he has, if only they could improve their reputation in the public eye [...] x

Thanks this is really bomb! I'm always starved for some new comics, especially of the werewolf flavor.
GenerallyConfused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me