Based on Click to view
Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elepillar Adopts #11

Postby LibrarySystem » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:02 pm

.Cookiecakes. wrote:

Welcome to Elepillars! An Elepillar is a herbivorous mammal that is native to sub-tropical regions. These uncommon, nonthreatening creatures are quite shy and are normally found lurking about in the forests. Recently with the discovery of their species, scientists found that Elepillars can flourish as a common household pet. Elepillars are fuzzy all over, however on their face, trunk, and feet the fuzziness fades into a velvet texture. They have 6 pairs of legs with 3 toe nails on each foot. On the pads of each foot there are 4 sticky suction cups that are strong enough to hold their body weight. Elepillars commonly come in dull earthy toned base colors with bright colorful markings. Rarely do you find Elepillars that have solid bright colors. Elepillars come in two different sizes. The most common size is about the size of your typical 12 oz. soda pop can. On rare occasions an Elepillar can reach the max size of your typical neck pillow. Despite their size Elepillars are quite heavy, commonly weighing about 1-2 lbs, and uncommonly weighing up to 5 lbs.The main staple of their diet is leaves from trees or bushes, but they can also eat fruits. Elepillars can have a variety of different personalities, but they are known for having calm and relaxed tempers. Most Elepillars enjoy being lazy and observing activities happening around them. They are very easily amused, but if not shown the proper care and attention they might get into mischief.

This is an uncomomon Elepillar. Your job is to pick its Name, Gender, Size/weight, and give me a short story that helps me understand their personality. This will end when there are 4 contestants. Or if there is a long dry period.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Size/Weight:[/b]
[b]Short Story:[/b]
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes