Q&A Answer 3 by Lostfairy

Based on Click to view
Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Q&A Answer 3

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:13 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:You've improved SO MUCH Lost, like WOW O.O And your old art is STILL amazing!

-What book are you reading? What book were you reading before that? And what do you plan to read next?
-Favorite game?
-Favorite youtuber?

So, I changed my mind for this comment because I thought, "Eh, I can add all of my answers into one picture and be fun like that!"

-The book I'm reading is one called I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn. I'm literally 8 pages in so I'm not sure if I'll finish it or not because oi, YA books can be weird. XD And technicalllyyyy, the book I read before that was The Prince of Tennis book 3 by Takeshi Konomi but I, erm, FORGOT and had drawn the cover for Wildwood by Colin Meloy before I remembered. OH WELL. XD

EDIT: OH WOW, I'm so dumb! YOU ALSO ASKED WHAT BOOK WILL I READ NEXT. *facepalms into next week* WELL, I'm thinking about reading Sadie by Courtney Summers. :D

-I'm guessing you mean video game? If you didn't, SORRRYYYY. XD My favorite video game is Skyward Sword for SO MANY REASONS and I've talked about them too many times so I'll leave it at that. ^w^

-Byun Baekhyun is my favorite YouTuber. C: Haha, I'm so glad Baekhyun's a YouTuber now so I can say him! *rubs hands gleefully* His videos always make me laugh and smile and man, his channel is the best. ;-;

Thank you so much for the questions andddd compliment, Kira!! <3

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this crappy art. XDDDD Why are my doodles so weirddd looking? XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me