Based on Click to view
Artist zaz [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #685

Postby zaz » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:18 am

This buttermilk is based off of a Gaur.

This will be a raffle! For every person you compliment within the buttermilk community, you will get one ticket. You may compliment up to 5 people. :)

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Collar Color:
    Compliment(s):

Edit: Oops I forgot to say when this ends! It will end in 48 hours or on the top of page 4.
Last edited by zaz on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #685

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:22 am

Username: Ana the Derp
Name: Maleficant
Collar Color: artists choice :)
Compliment(s):

@NeonPastel - you're an amazing person who does amazing things and I don't know what I'd do without you.
@Zaz - you're an amazing artist and person and life would be dull without you
@Sprig - the amazing sprig, what can I say, well you're the greatest.
@hireath + hound - the most amazing artist I know and the most kindest, awesomest, most perfect human I know.
@Karmel - we will miss you as owner of kalons but you will always be remembered as a legend.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 am

Username: clarke,
Name: gaia
Collar Color: artist choice!
Compliment(s):
mier! you are so sweet & always such a pleasure to talk to. i’m happy we can talk about our gay ships in the 100.
leksa, you’re the loml & i adore you. you are the light of my life & bring joy to me everyday & i couldn’t ask for anyone else to devote all my time & love to. ♥️
neonpastel!! hey dude. you are always here for me when i need to vent & an amazing friend in general. i really am grateful for all the times you’ve listened to me & hope you know how amazing you really are!
river ! you’re one of my really good friends and you’ve done so much for me!! im so happy to call you a friend & hope that you know how much i appreciate all the time you spend making sure im doing okay.
the artists of bm! (hope this is okay) you guys are so, so hardworking and i am so happy to be apart of this loving community. we appreciate everything you do for bringing us beautiful babies we cherish and love 💕
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:33 am

Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Nyx
Collar Color: something pastel please<3
Compliment(s):
Zaz: first off I’m so happy you’ve joined our little cowmunity! You’re an amazing artist and super sweet! Not to mention you made my week with the video of the bowl cut dude 😂
Vol: h*ck I feel like I always compliment you but you are one of the purest cinnamon rolls, you can do no wrong
Bean: you are so kind, I always love seeing you around the discord and chatting with you!
Ares: you are so sweet and you always know how to get the chat going with the most funny and random things, like you and River starting a shrek cult
Kass: oof idk if you’ll ever see this bc you’re on your trip rn but you are also super sweet and I love getting excited with you about the great things coming up in your life. Also you provide hella puppy pics and that’s a 14/10 in my book
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Streak » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 am

Username: Streak
    Name: Bethany
    Collar Color: could you give it a gradient matching the horns?
    Compliment(s):
      ~clarke,, you’re such a sweetheart. I’ve really enjoyed chatting with you and getting to know you from the time you joined the community. You’ve made the discord chat so much fun, and your excitement over simple things really brightens my day, you deserve the world c:

~zaz, you’re one of the most talented artists I’ve ever seen. Your designs as a guest artist have been breathtaking, I don’t ever want to see them end. The gift lines you made are super cute! You’ve been super sweet the few times we’ve talked. Your style is absolutely adorable, and I can’t wait to see more of your amazing work!

~River., I honestly owe you the world and then some. You’ve been so kind and generous towards me and many others. You helped me get things started on Lioden, and you’ve started an addiction. :P I love chatting with you in the butterden! You’ve got a beautiful king and a heart of gold; I consider myself very lucky to know you. Keep being great <3

~LivingLethal, I feel like you fly under the radar quite a bit in terms of appreciation, and I want you to know how appreciated for your hard work in this community you truly are! As the main archivist, you really hold the community together! Buttermilks wouldn’t be so neat and organized without you. I’ve loved getting to know you through butterden, you’re so sweet and super generous! I love chatting with you there, I hope I get to know you better!

~Ares, you’re another that I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know recently! You’re such a sweet soul, you’re so generous to everyone on lioden, and you bring lots of laughter to any conversation! I look forward to getting to know you better. Your art is really cute, keep up the good work!

𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃
𝒶 𝓏𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒽

streak
she/her
bisexual
beechclan
buttermilks
my kals
minigames

art by foxe on fr

Streak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 am

Username: vanilla bean.
Name: ami
Collar Color: up to you!!
Compliment(s): (apologies if these are a bit short as I’m on mobile!!)
zaz- you’re such a fun and positive presence in the discord, and I’m so happy to see such sweet designs coming from you!! Overall such a kind & friendly person, lots of love <33

dysania.- no matter what you have going on in day to day life, you’re always willing to lend an ear and be a supportive friend and I appreciate that energy so much!! So dang kind to everyone, I love it c:

areater- you make everyone feel so welcomed on discord and always are full of compliments and love in the art channel!! You’ve certainly made my day with your comments and I’m sure others could say the same.

ceance- you’re such a bundle of joy and although I don’t see you much on the buttermilks discord, I love when we get the chance to talk & reconnect because you’re such a genuine and helpful person at heart. your art is gorgeous as well and the amount of times I’ve seen you surprise people with art gifts is so admirable and I just know the community loves you for that kindness <33

diamond sapphire- hi, I just wanna say that from your forms I’ve seen, you’re fantastic at developing characters and I just love your art!! not to mention your writing is good as heck too c: I’d love to see you around on the discord more, you seem lovely!!

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:01 am

Username:♔Voltaire♔
Name: Nadia
Collar Color: Maybe something with a leathery design? Up to you overall!
Compliment(s):

Kassypen- You are such a joy to talk to. It's been an honor getting to know you more throughout my time here in Buttermilks, and I am so very excited about the many things that are happening in the future! You are such a hardworking individual and you deserve so much positivity!

dysania.- The meme lord, always making our dreams become memes. You are hilarious and an absolute ray of light. You are always looking out for us and I appreciate that so much, keep being you <3

zaz- I am so happy you became a GA! Your designs are absolutely wonderful and I cannot wait to see what you do during your time as a guest artist. You are doing such a wonderful job so far, make sure to pace yourself and have fun <3

clarke,- I love our chats, may they be every now and then! You are such a sweetheart and really deserve so much. I am so happy you are in this community <3

Ares- - You are always so positive, ack! I love seeing you pop into the chat; it's always a great time being able to talk with you, rather it be in DMs or in the server. It's like the whole chat lights up when you pop in- you are so very loved in the community and I hope you stick around for a long time c:
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow,, » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:04 am

Username: comet.
    Name: Taurus
    Collar Color: Navy blue with some white specks kinda like stars!
    Compliment(s):

@zaz:
    first of all, I just want to say that you are an amazing artist! your style is so adorable, and your art always makes me smile! from the few times we’ve spoken, I can see that you are a very sweet person c:

@ sprig
    we’ve never talked before, but I can tell you work very hard as the owner of buttermilks! Buttermilks has come so far with all the motivation and hard work you put in! Good job <3

@ hireath+hound
    honestly, your art makes me stop and stare for a while! you are one of my favorite artists here in chicken smoothie! keep being awesome!

@ karmel
    You seem like such an awesome, kind person! Your hard working and talented, and can get through anything!

@ everyone in the buttermilk community
    You guys are the kindest, coolest, funniest people on cs! I’m thinking of being more active in the buttermilk community, and I hope you guys will welcome me with open arms! Thanks for being you! <3

—-
    I hope I did this right! Just a last thanks to everyone who I mentioned <3 <3 <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link ©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    ㅤㅤㅤ- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:05 am

Username: Case
Name: harlow
Collar Color: silver!
Compliment(s):

clarke, : thank you so much for messaging me the other day when I needed somebody to talk to. you are so so sweet and I have really enjoyed talking to you. I hope our friendship continues growing!

ares- : you are seriously one of the sweetest members on the discord. thank you for always being available to talk, no matter what is going on in your own life.

mierose : I love how easily conversations flow with you. It doesn’t matter what is going on, you always make time for people in the community. Thank you for all you do. It is very much appreciated, and all the work you do does not go unnoticed.

vanilla bean. : you are so kind and generous! even though we haven’t talked recently, I know I could go to you with anything. I hope you know you can come to me whenever you’re feeling down as well.

♔Voltaire♔ : along with most other members in the discord, you are always encouraging others to remain positive. you are one of the most upbeat person I have ever met. thank you for always being so positive and for making the best out of every situation.

she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:35 am

Username: SaltyBirb
Name: Weiss
Collar Color: Artist choice
Compliment(s):

[hireath+hound] - You're an absolute inspiration when it comes to arts and designs, I just can't help but be mesmerized by you designs because it's so unique, keep up the amazing work!! >:3c

[zaz] - you did an amazing job on this new moo!! I heckin love the sparkles you added on their horns and the simplistic design is also great! Super excited to see more of you designs! tysm for opportunity to win this cutie!! uwu

[Dynosaur] - Your the one who gave me my very first moo :""0 I am super thankful every time I think about it! Thank you! uwu

[whim] - Gosh I'm so happy to know that your a part of the guest artist in Buttermilks aaaAAA congrats!!! :"000 Good luck and eager to see what designs you come up with <3

[sprig] - It's amazing to be an owner of Buttermilks, it's a big community and it can be stressful at times but tysm for working your hardest! Do rest from time to time <3
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me