Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Nariz Roja's Reference Page by LibrarySystem

Artist LibrarySystem [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nariz Roja's Reference Page

Postby LibrarySystem » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm gonna start making reference sheets for all my characters... I haven't drawn much of them on this site so its about time I did!

This is Nariz Roja. He is a very angry pup because he's had it rough in life. He was always made fun of even by his family for his big red nose that particularly stands out. He has a very short temper and most normally keeps to himself. The mood he is found in most often is "Meh" Or "Don't touch me... I can feel your eyes staring at me... That counts! Your eye balls are penetrating my personal space bubble!" Other than that he tends to remain emotionless and is a bit of a grump. Just a bit. Maybe more than a bit.

Name: Nariz Roja, Which means "Red Nose" in Spanish. His father named him it as a practical joke that he has to live with his entire life. But he has learned to accept the name and now finds it quite regal. As long as no one find outs the true practical meaning. (Everyone just calls him Nariz)
Species: Dog
Breed: Chihuahua
Lives: Born in Mexico, and was adopted by yours truly and not lives... Not in Mexico anymore.

Sleeping, Movies, pillows, stuffed animals, spicy food, long road trips, debating, stalking and pacing angerly, competitive games, he enjoys warm drinks while brooding
He also has a soft spot for young ones, Not angsty teens or adults, He cant be bothered by them. But the innocent little's are the ones he can tolerate. But he tends not to let people know that.

Dislikes: Socializing, adults, getting out of bed, baths, cleaning up, walks, anything colorful, his nose, his name, his size, smiling, the color bright yellow, grasshoppers, the ocean, sand, forests, dirt.... He... dislikes a lot...

This character belongs to me. Please don't steal him for your own.
LibrarySystem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me