Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boar

Postby Kenobi. » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:56 pm

This is boar of the 401st led by River Bates

Semi quick design for him so I can paint the figure(s) I have for him.
I need to practice weathering so I finally got around to designing this crazy lads armor.
Yes, he has a mullet. Think Billy from Stranger Things, but more fluffy and glorious
His design is based off baby boars because they're cute
Just to clarify, the weird things on his upper lip are tattoos to represent boar teeth.
We tried telling him it looks like he has a disease, but he's stubborn and insisted on keeping it.

As you can see, his armor is a bit worn. He has a tendency to get into all the trouble possible.
He's too lazy to repaint his armor so it's just going to get worse, probably to the point where there's only going to be one spec of paint left, assuming he doesn't get himself blown up first (spoiler alert: he will)
(don't be sad though, he wanted to go out with a bang)

Boar is very loud, obnoxious, reckless, all-around annoying and rude. I love him.
He has lots of scars from wrestling space-bears in his ''free time'' aka his ''i'm bored so imma ditch the group and pick on the wildlife'' time.
He's very proud of them, so he always goes out of his way to paint every.single.one. on his armor.
He keeps scar color paint in his bag of random junk he picked up so he's always ready, thing is, he doesn't own a brush. So the scars are painted with whatever material he has handy.
He once cut off a chunk of a brothers hair and secured it to a stick with some medical bandages.
He's a wad, but a creative wad.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me