[c e l e s t i a l p r o t e c t o r ] by SpartanAmethyst

Based on Click to view
Artist SpartanAmethyst [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[c e l e s t i a l p r o t e c t o r ]

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:45 am

"We've come to a crossroads in our history: we can either destroy the world or create a good future."
-Sakyong Mipham

Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image x Image

SpartanAmethyst Vasuki "Loki" Hydra Tezcacoatl Cis male Straight Celestial Demigod

---
---
---
---
---
---
・゚゚・。・゚゚・
VASUKI:
Name of a Naga in Hindi
mythology. He's seen as a
king with a gem on his head.
Pronounced "vasz-key".
・。。・゚・。。・
・゚゚・。・゚゚・
HYDRA: (Ὕδρα)
From Greek hydor, meaning
"water." In mythology, this is the
name of a many-headed water
dragon killed by Hercules.
・。。・゚・。。・
・゚゚・。・゚゚・
TEZCACOATL:
Nahuatl, or Aztec, name
meaning "reflecting serpent"
or "king".

・。。・゚・。。・
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Xenobiologist Eco Terrorist Chaotic Good Strong-willed Aggressive Protective Sensitive Vegan

Born the middle son to Saturn and Artimise, Vasuki showed great potential to follow in Saturn's footsteps. From a very early age he began to show hints of his fledgling powers, from making little "viewing portals" with his halo, to making tiny jumps as he grew older and braver. He showed no talent for dreamweaving, and though he was interested to learn how it worked, little to no desire to actually take part in Artimise's realm of dreams.

As middle siblings, children are often prone to being more bold and louder than the rest of their brothers and sisters, and Vasuki is no exception. Even as a Kit, he always strived to outshine his brother and sister; Vasuki consistently feels the need to be the center of attention, whether purposefully or subconsciously. He's always seeking some kind of affirmation, whether it's in his abilities, his affections, or his opinions. It stems from a deep seated fear that he doesn't know who or what he's supposed to be, despite knowing at least part of what he wants to accomplish in life. He lives for praise and encouragement, but can tend to be easily frustrated and a bit depressed when things don't go as planned.

Quite the conundrum, the young demigod is a constant warring opposite thoughts and feelings. Vasuki is very emotional and sensitive, even despite his outward "bad boy" exterior, boasting a servant's heart and a fierce desire to protect others from anything he deems a threat; Vasuki is a good person with a heart of gold, but often goes about obtaining his goals the wrong way. That fierce desire, wheVasuki can be indecisive and a bit paranoid, always wanting to make someone happy, but he's also stubborn and can get tunnel vision on whatever project he's focusing on at that specific moment in time. For a smaller Kalon, he takes pride in his work and his plans, and will stop at nothing to succeed in his goals and to protect the planets he's taken as "his".

Just don't let him fool you; you'd be amazed at how much mischief a single demigod can cause...

x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What we are doing to the forests of the
world is but a mirror reflection of what we
are doing to ourselves and to one another.

-Mahatma Ghandi

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

S A T U R N
Despite having more in common with Saturn than anyone else, their relationship is also the most tumultuous. As a very young kit, these two were absolutely inseparable; Vasuki inherited his powers from the white and purple god, which means as soon as he was old enough, the young god would go on patrols so he could learn how to use his halo and his other abilities. As he grew older, though, Vasuki's impatience outgrew Saturn's strictness; he wanted to be more independent, to go out and begin doing his own patrols and his own missions, but Saturn still thought him too young and inexperienced. Pair that with his other siblings showing their more impressive abilities, he began to feel left out, and started drawing away from Saturn little by little, mainly out of jealousy. Still, he would consider himself closer to Saturn than Artimise, should someone ever ask; even if they don't see eye to eye.

A R T I M I S E
While Vasuki adored both of his fathers, he never really spent much time with Artimise. Sure, the dream god came and read them bedtime stories, held them when they were scared, and sang them lullabies to help them sleep; but despite that, all of Vasuki's admiration and attention usually went to Saturn. But when he began to distance himself, he found solace in the sunset colored Kalon; Artimise became Vasuki's confidant, and even though the young Kalon had absolutely no talent for dream-weaving, Artimise took him and showed the young one what he did and how to do it. The two continued to bond closer, especially with Artimise's more laid back personality that gave Vasuki more of the freedom he so coveted. But more freedom made Vasuki pull away even more as he spread his figurative wings, and tried to find his own niche.

A A V A R O S
Definitely the more bold and loud of the two, Vasuki loves his brother, but also feels like he has to compete with him. Aavaros is the oldest of the three, and despite his shy nature, definitely plays the part well. Vasuki feels as though he should be the one acting like the older brother, but he also realizes he's far more immature than Aavaros, with less of a natural talent for leadership. This tends to frustrate Vasuki and can make him snappish, but he also admires the lighter male, and does his best to listen to Aavaros' advice subjectively and model his own behavior after him. They're still not truly "close", per se, but the two males do have their moments.

V E N U S
Venus and Vasuki are actually far closer than one might imagine; the iridescent male is highly protective of his little sister, particularly if they're out in the mortal realm and she starts flirting. He and his sister tend to get along really well, and can normally be found laughing and snickering at something one said or did. She's really the only one who can rein back his troublemaking tendencies, and talk him down when he's getting angry or frustrated. Still, being a very private person, there's a lot Vasuki doesn't tell her, but he doesn't want her to know that.

P L U T O
Pluto is Saturn's assistant, therefore she's grown up like a second sister to him. From a very young age he traveled with Saturn and Pluto, learning his own abilities and trying to break the limits of what he can do. Though only slightly older, the two are pretty much like twins; loud, excitable, and an adventure usually results in Vasuki getting them into trouble somehow. One of the biggest things shared between them is understanding; when his siblings finally showed their abilities and Vasuki began to feel left out, he was able to confess to Pluto, and she helped him learn to cope and deal with his frustration. The two continued learned from each other all throughout their childhood, and constantly helped the other improve; Pluto is the one that literally knows everything there is about Vasuki. He's not afraid to completely open himself up to her, and let everything out in the open. Even what his fathers and siblings don't know, she knows.

W Y S T E R I A
Wysteria is one part of the family that Vasuki sees even less than Artimise, but she's undeniably the one he always looks forward to seeing the most. He enjoys being around her calm personality, as it tends to even out his high energy and usually loud demeanor. Around her he doesn't feel as though he needs to act out as much, that he doesn't have to prove himself to her or be in her face to get her attention. In the few times they've actually been able to hang out, he enjoys reading with her and having conversations. While he's nowhere near as smart as she is, he tries his best to keep up, even when he doesn't completely understand what she's talking about. He doesn't really share her passions for Artimise's work, but he still sits and listens intently regardless of whatever topic she's excitedly gushing about. He often wishes she wasn't so busy, and that she had more time to spend with him so he'd get to know her better. Please note I mismanaged my time, but she does have an art piece with Vasuki in the works. That was my own fault.

A G A T H A
Vasuki found Agatha on one of his patrols, when he chose his first planet, a garden world in a distant system's "Goldilocks Zone". Underneath a green smog, the planet was nearly obliterated by a different race of humanoid aliens, who were strip mining and ruining the planet. he found it just before it was too late and went on a rampage, causing havoc and destroying their mining operation from the inside. Agatha was badly hurt and he worked tirelessly to nurse her back to health; she became his pet once she fully accepted him, and in turn he gave her golden chains/pendants/etc. as a protective mark. She is by far Vasuki's closest and most beloved companion, providing unconditional love and a soothing presence, even when Vasuki is at his most vulnerable. She's always there to curl up beside him and chatter softly, or lend a nuzzle to pull him out of a rut. In return, he makes sure Agatha is always well fed and cared for, never lonely, and is 300% careful never to hurt her, even during one of his rages. She's more than a pet; at times, she's been his anchor.

-

Family is not an important
thing. Family is Everything.

-Michael J. Fox

Image x Image x Image
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

the story from here:
This is where the headcanons begin, and his story will eventually entwine back with his parents. I want him to come home in some way, though I'm not decided on how or when, but I want you both to be in on the story. I want to keep him as close as possible to his dads, siblings, and psuedo-siblings, even with him living between earth, their realm, and his planet. In his future, I know I definitely want him to have a female mate and eventually kits; probably quite a few to be honest with you, so Saturn and Artimise can be proud grandfathers and their family can grow even more. I definitely want he and Saturn to work together as well, once the fighting is done and everything is smooth sailing again. But my biggest desire is that you both are always involved in his story, definitely.

SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me