Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Suave by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Suave

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:26 am

I may have accidentally rushed through this one and I sort of don't like how it looks...? >_< I mean, I could have done WORSE but blegh, I ruined Kai. :c HIS 130 DEGREE JAW. I'M SORRY, I RUINED IT.

OH WELL, WHATEVER. At least the power didn't go out again or anything crazy like that! And I semi like it...? Like a smidgen? And wow, I can't believe I only have two more EXO members to draw! (Unless I draw Lay... we'll see about that.) That's insane! ^-^ I almost didn't have enough time to draw Kai today so that's why I rushed, oops. I'M SORRY, MY PRECIOUS AND NAIVE AND SWEET KAI BABY. ;-;

Mmmm, Kai's a handsome oppa. ^w^ He's so so good looking. Both of my sisters think that. My mom thinks that. (True story that just happened a few minutes ago: my mom walked by and asked who I was drawing. I said who and she glanced at my ref pic and said, "OH, he's handsome!") Even my grandma thinks he's hot! And the way he dances... ah, it's enough to make me swoon. But what's even worse is when he laughs or whines, then I fall over into a hole 6 feet under. He's so precious.

Anyyyyywayyy, I love him and I'm sorry I rushed and ruined his perfectness. The lighting was really fun to do, though. I kind of messed it up but psh, whatever.

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! My ref pic was this!

All comments and likes are appreciated!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suave

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:50 am

Dang, he looks fine. I don't think you ruined him at all! Love how you did the suit c;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suave

Postby Lostfairy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:58 am

~Teya~ wrote:Dang, he looks fine. I don't think you ruined him at all! Love how you did the suit c;

Oh my wordddd, Teya, you always are the sweetest person everrrrr. ;-; Thank you so much, that means a lot. <3 :,)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me