Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pixie Boy by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pixie Boy

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:29 am

WELL, drawing this was interesting.

The power went out while I was doing the shading but I had luckily saved it sorttt of recently. I kept getting distracted throughout the whole thing so it took me AGES to draw. Then I realized my picture didn't show a ton of his pose so I had to come up with the wrinkles and all which doesn't sound hard but man, I'm tired and I struggled with it. And um yeah, I'm not SUPER happy with this? Yet, I still kind of like it...?

ANYWAY! Why can't I draw Xiumin righttttt? ;-; His face is artistically pleasing and he's so cute and handsome and precious. I'm always in awe when people can get his face right! I find it so hardddd! I think I'm slowly getting better at him, though? Hm, I'll have to practice more!

Oh gosh, like D.O, I miss Xiumin so much. ;-; I'm VERY grateful for all the pictures of him in military though! It's nice knowing that he's still smiling and that he's healthy. <3 He's such a strong little dude. I love him to pieces. <3 And oh man, I'm getting the strong urge to see him dance, he's a dancing king. (All the EXO members are.) I need to watch a Ka-ching concert or something... c:

Welp, the timer is OFF by a lot, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! This was my ref! (I still love this picture SO much even though I saved it ages ago!!)

All comments and likes are appreciated so much!! <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me