Bush Hound Adopt #042 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bush Hound Adopt #042

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:12 am

Bush hounds are a forest-dwelling canine species that have been blessed with a touch of magic. They have natural woodland growth around their necks and hind legs that emits a soft glow that is more easily seen at night. Because of this they are often referred to as 'forest spirits', and a forest that Bush Hounds reside within will always seem to thrive. People do not openly approach these creatures, who in return don't bother them. There have been reports of lost campers being approached by a soft light and, upon following it, will find their way back to the main path.

tell me about the best dream they've had!
could be humorous, could be bizarre, could be fun and adventurous...your choice~

ends on the 15th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bush Hound Adopt #042

Postby CrossbredManiac » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Username: Slilk
Name: Wisp
Prompt: An owl flew down from a tree above a clearing and dropped an oak leaf at his paws. When he picked it up the world glowed and he woke up in the same clearing.
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 am

bump
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pet sematary. » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:19 am

Username: Ringo Starr
Name: Jude
Prompt: He was hunting per usual and backed up and ended up falling into a hole. The fall seemed like it went on forever, but finally he fell to the ground. Although he fell down a quite deep hole, he wasn't injured. Not even scraped. He saw a mushroom that was illuminated. He went up to it, and out of curiosity, he touched it. Then he woke up.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☺ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
"She's a confirmed ghost story, and horror film addict."
she/her | Stephen King lover.
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ☺ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

pet sematary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixiebun » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:56 am

Username:
Name:
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 am

bump
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Left. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:04 am

Username: dragonmina
Name: silver
Prompt (sorry if it's long): I woke up to see one thing surrounding me. Bushes. I pressed through the foliage, looking to see what might be beyond. As I pushed my way through the last few leaf clusters, I saw trees.they weren't ordinary trees though.their fruit was made of crystals! Diamonds, emeralds, rubies... it was the most stunning display I've ever seen. But then, I saw her. My sister.she didn't look like she did in real life though... was it really her? She was an adult, and she was beautiful. Oh, how I missed her. "Ivy?" I said curiously. She walked towards me, and as she did, her eyes glowed. "I've missed you silver" she replied. "I have a gift for you." As she said these words, a crystal ball appeared in front of me.and then, ivy slowly faded away. "Wait!" I cried. It was too late. She was gone as mysteriously as she appeared. I awoke with a jolt, to discover a crystal ball laying at my feet. From ivy, said a little card slipped underneath. "I'll "never forget you." I whispered.I don't know whether I was imagining this, but I swore I saw ivys ghost smiling down at me.
Left.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:04 am

bump
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Username: xBunx
Name: Marinette (Nickname: Mari)
Prompt: She eyed the beaming pixie in front of her warily, thoughts was racing through her mind. 'Treasure till the end of time' sounded absolutely ridiculous. She knew she had a reputation for being gullible... but this sounded so tempting.
"Alright." Mari replied hesitantly. "Show me."
The pixie whizzed around excitedly, stopping to land on Mari's head. "I knew you'd say yes! Go forward till I stay stop."
Mari bit her tongue and tried to hold her patience as the pixie pulled her ears pretending they were a steering wheel. Worst of all, the pixie's singing was just a series of screeches one after another.

"STOP!"

Mari jumped and the pixie fell down in laughter. Crimson pink appeared on her cheeks and she let out a howl of frustration.

"IM OUT OF HERE!"

Needless to say, Mari woke up with a large frown plastered on her face.
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:46 pm

closed!

winner will be chosen later~