Lost at sea (a short story made with a scene) Part 1

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Lost at sea (a short story made with a scene) Part 1" by Dragon Cat Thing

Lost at sea (a short story made with a scene) Part 1

Postby Dragon Cat Thing » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:43 am

After many months of being lost at sea, Bethany finally made it to an island. "At last! I thought I would never make it to land." Bethany got out of her rescue boat. She was aboard a cruise ship when it crashed into a rock during low tide. She made it on a rescue boat before she got stuck in freezing water. She looked around. All she could see was water, rocks, and fish leaping out of the water. It was a tiny island. She probably wouldn`t survive long if she stayed there. "May as well get food. I`ve been hungry for a while! That kelp doesn`t give much energy, and doesn`t solve my hunger well." Bethany sighed. The sun was already down, and Bethany was tired. She searched for a nice and cozy place to sleep. She found a little bush, took off some leaves, and used them to make a bedding. Then she fell asleep to the sound of the waves.

When morning came, Bethany was thirsty. She got a drink then decided to take a swim. She swam with some friendly fish and leaped out of the water with the dolphins. But then she saw movement in front of her. Bethany found the shadow of a huge octopus. Terrified, she paddled right to shore. She watched as a huge tentacle reached for her boat, grabbed it, and pulled it under. Then she saw bubbles, and wood floating to the surface.
She was trapped here.

At least ten likes for part 2! :thumbup:
Dragon Cat Thing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me