Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Canada Day! by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Canada Day!

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:46 pm

It didn't feel right to be so negative on a day like today. Not when I feel so happy and proud to be Canadian. <3

I'm so grateful for this country. It's a beautiful place to live in and I'm so thankful that we have it so good here. I usually go and see the fireworks because it's fun and beautiful and I love celebrating Canada but I'm sadly not going this year. So, I decided I should at least try my hand at drawing fireworks! I enjoyed it, actually! I didn't make them super detailed but psh, it was still fun.

I had been planning on drawing Zuna for Canada Day but I just wasn't feeling up to it today so a messy scenery drawing will have to do. XD Maybe I'll draw her in red and white later... hm. Maybe. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I don't really have any words soooo...

The timer is accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! I used this as a ref for some things!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Canada Day!

Postby Wolfumus » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:20 pm

I don’t live in Canada, but from what I’ve witnessed whilst traveling, I can say that Canada is absolutely fantastic! Also, you guys have some amazing fudge. Happy Canada day my dude!

P.S. This is really good, especially for a mouse drawing! Keep it up!
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Ohhhhh, this is SO GORGEOUS Lost, om!!! I actually really love the way you did this - that water looks so good! And the sky and fireworks... ahhhhhh! It all looks super pretty, seriously! <33

Happy Canada Day!! I, of course, haven’t been there yet, but heck, it seems like such a beautiful place, and it’s definitely gonna stay at the top of my travel list. I can’t wait to experience what it has to offer someday - gosh, seriously, I haven’t even been to Canada, but I still like it a ton! (And plus, you’re there so that makes it even more epic c;) <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:11 pm

This looks awesome! And only in 31 minutes?
Backgrounds are too hard to draw. How the heck does one manage to do that.you did an amazing job, seriously.
Happy late Canada day :) I might be a few hours late:"
Image Image Image

Image Image
OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duckywuckyyy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Ooo! So pretty! I'm a Canadian too! ^w^
Duckywuckyyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 am

Happy Canada Day Lost and all other Canadians!! :D

This drawing is AMAZING Lost woahhh :O It looks so COOL AND IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BECAUSE ITS SO DARN AMAZING XD Canada looks like a really cool place!I must visit your igloo someday c:
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:36 am

oooh so stunning, love it, awesome job on this! c:
I'm back, gonna give this site another try lol, please be patient with me while i get things re-organized <3

Other places you can find me:

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:02 am

Wolfumus wrote:I don’t live in Canada, but from what I’ve witnessed whilst traveling, I can say that Canada is absolutely fantastic! Also, you guys have some amazing fudge. Happy Canada day my dude!

P.S. This is really good, especially for a mouse drawing! Keep it up!

Ohhhh, fun! I hope your travels were enjoyable! <3 And haha, I actually haven't had very much fudge? What's wrong with me, I need to go and eat fudge to see what I'm missing! XD And thank you, friend!! <3

P.S. Aww, thank youuuuuu!! ;-;

Swirlshine wrote:Ohhhhh, this is SO GORGEOUS Lost, om!!! I actually really love the way you did this - that water looks so good! And the sky and fireworks... ahhhhhh! It all looks super pretty, seriously! <33

Happy Canada Day!! I, of course, haven’t been there yet, but heck, it seems like such a beautiful place, and it’s definitely gonna stay at the top of my travel list. I can’t wait to experience what it has to offer someday - gosh, seriously, I haven’t even been to Canada, but I still like it a ton! (And plus, you’re there so that makes it even more epic c;) <33

AHHHH, SWIRL, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! And the water looks good? WHEW. I had an interesting time with it and haha, I thought it looked pretty bad but thank you!! Thank you so much!!! <3

And thank you! Happy early 4th of July, hehe. c: XD Ahhhh, you should definitely travel in Canada, it's a beautiful place and I want to go to more places in Canada too. <3 So much to seeee! ^-^ (GOSH, YOU SWEETHEART. ;-; <33)

OHHAILTHECHOOKOFLIFE wrote:This looks awesome! And only in 31 minutes?
Backgrounds are too hard to draw. How the heck does one manage to do that.you did an amazing job, seriously.
Happy late Canada day :) I might be a few hours late:"

Oh my worddddddddd, Hail, thank you!! ;-; I was kind of shocked by the timer too, to be honest, it felt like I took way longer! XD
Ahh, seriously, you are so wonderful. THANK YOU!!! <3
And pshhh, I don't care that it was a few hours late! Thank you!! <33

Duckywuckyyy wrote:Ooo! So pretty! I'm a Canadian too! ^w^

Thank youuuu!!! And oh yay! Fellow Canadian, happy late Canada Day!!

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:Happy Canada Day Lost and all other Canadians!! :D

This drawing is AMAZING Lost woahhh :O It looks so COOL AND IDK HOW TO DESCRIBE IT BECAUSE ITS SO DARN AMAZING XD Canada looks like a really cool place!I must visit your igloo someday c:

Ahhh, thank youuuuu!! Happy early 4th of July, friend!! <333

EEEEEP, THANK YOUU!!!! You are so dang sweet and wonderful and kind and all of those synonyms. XD OH MY GOSHHHH, YOU DID NOTTTTTTTT. XDDDD My igloo is melttingggg. ;-; And my dogsled broke and oh no, it's just above 0 and IT'S SO BURNING OUTSIDEEEEE, MY ICEBURG IS MELTING... what am I doingggg? XD

J-and-K341 wrote:oooh so stunning, love it, awesome job on this! c:

Ahhhh, thank you so muchhhhh!!! <333

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a sweet response on this art. ;-; Thank you, everyone, for the comments and likes! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jellyginger188 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am

I commented on this beforehand, but I guess the comment didn't get approved or something?

I love this picture Lost. The fact that you managed to do all this in about half an hour is awesome and you should be proud :D
Its so lovely and beautiful and sets the perfect setting. I didn't end up seeing fireworks this year also... So I guess this was a perfect picture!
[code][/code]
Hi Guys! Welcome to my chicken smoothie page:) Feel free to check out my pets and be sure to trade me!! Thanks, Jelly.

Jellyginger188

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Jellyginger188 wrote:I commented on this beforehand, but I guess the comment didn't get approved or something?

I love this picture Lost. The fact that you managed to do all this in about half an hour is awesome and you should be proud :D
Its so lovely and beautiful and sets the perfect setting. I didn't end up seeing fireworks this year also... So I guess this was a perfect picture!

Oh really? That's... odd. o,o I wonder what happened!

Ah, thank you so muchhhh, that means a lot!! <3 This comment made me smile, ahh! ^w^ And you didn't see them either? Twinssss! At least we can look up fireworks or look at art of them! <3

Thanks again for the super sweet comment!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me