Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2089

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:53 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: september 9th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, quote a classic literature book and explain how that quote relates to their love life. you have 300 words total.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Quote:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] (max 300 words)

end date: 7/8/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired ticked cinnamon tabby with golden eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2089

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:54 am

Mark
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 am

Username: Elliad.
Cat Name: Addertail

Clan: Thornclan

Quote: “With him, life was routine; without him, life was unbearable.” – To Kill a Mockingbird
Prompt:

Addertail was a cat that didn’t find love easily, often seen as being heartless, but when she fell in love, she gave her heart and soul to the cat. Her first love, Sorrel would become her only love.

This cat was her world and she chose him over her clan, leaving behind the world she knew. Leaving him behind was the hardest thing she ever had to do. While Addertail did not question for one second her decision to leave the clan for him, she second guessed every decision to come back, leaving behind Sorrel. “I’m not made for the life of a clan cat. I like it alone, you were the exception,” He had told her, pressing his head against hers.

As Addertail returned to camp, she resumed her duties as each day blended together. The greatest part of her day was going on the patrol along by the twoleg place and seeing Sorrel hidden in the distance.

While Addertail resumed her duties, she wanted nothing more than to return to her love but knew she wouldn’t survive alone. The clan protects their own and as she grows older, she needs that protection. Addertail finds that she grows tired more easily and wakes up stiffer than she used to.

One day, while out on patrol, the group encountered a cat, lying still with a cold body. With a sigh, Addertail stopped, staring down at the familiar tom. She pressed her nose against his body before continuing on, knowing she’d only get to mourn when she was alone. With no other reason to leave the camp, she decided to become an elder.

Sorrel was her entire life and without him setting her world ablaze, everything that she used to love was a dull smoke.
Last edited by Elliad. on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Username: Howlheart2008
Cat Name: Aspenjaw

Clan: cloudclan (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4115640&p=125797311#p125797311)

Quote: From Percy Jackson, "he said only one question, and I almost asked if annabeth was ok."
Prompt: She does not really consider the loved ones of others, and just wants to protect cloudstar
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Username: babypizza
Cat Name: birdkit birdpaw birdspots

Clan: oakclan link in sig

Quote: "Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit." The counte of monte cristo by Alexandra Dumas (I pretty much only read classic literature)

Prompt: from the moment of his birth birdpaw has been paranoid of everything. Is his fur flat? Is his tail to long? What did they mean by this? Should I be concerned? Not a moment passes that a worry filled thought can be noticed in his mind. As time passed birdpaw began to notice applebriar and the way she was almost always hanging around him. The constant companionship made him feel safe but still the thoughts came and left leaving him a mess of emotions. Why is she following me? Is she going to hurt me? What am I feeling? Is this love? if it is birdpaw wants nothing to do with it.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Username: Mythz
Cat Name: Jackson

Clan: Wishclan

Quote: 'She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One!'
'But I am the Chosen One.'
Prompt:
Res. w/ being the Spy - a selected cat that poses as a loner, rogue, kittypet etc and making sure nothing suspicious is going on around Wishclan. He's talking with a kittypet and spills the secret that he's the 'Spy' for his clan and she begins to like him. Raccoonmask is trying to convince him that she only likes him because of this
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Username: sylveonsweetie987
Cat Name: Laurelbright

Clan: Honeyclan- link in sig

Quote: "I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be," -Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
Prompt: Laurelbright loved a cat once. A beautiful girl that cat was. And they were together. Then one day, the worst happened. After a particularly hard rain, the rocks fell. Breaking her lover's back- and Laurelbright's heart. Laurelbright resolved never to love a cat so deeply ever again.
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:15 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Aspenleaf

Clan: Starwberryclan

Quote: "All human wisdom is contained in these two words 'wait' and 'hope'." - Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
Prompt: (max 300 words) WIP
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:23 am

Username: TheUnsinkableShips
Cat Name: Morningbreeze

Clan: SequoiaClan

Quote: “I wanted only to live in accord with the promptings which came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult?” -Demian - Hermann Hesse (One of my favorite books, definitely recommend reading if you haven't already!)
Prompt: Morningbreeze has struggled with her morals for a very long time. Since she was an apprentice, she vowed never to harm anyone, but quickly realized, in a hostile world, where cats are breathing down your neck and threatening to kill you at every corner, this was not an option. It was kill or be killed. And yet, she never wanted to harm any cat, and every necessary death that happened at her paws (or even injuries) caused her to cry out in anguish. She would sit by the river and wash the blood from under her claws, but the phantom substance would still linger, as would the final look on the cat's face.
She often wondered why she hadn't just become a medicine cat, but she knew a life as one would be far too stagnant for her, and she would have spent her whole life wondering what it was like to be a warrior, to truly serve her clan.
All she wanted to do was live the life of a faithful and loyal clan-cat, and yet cause no harm or death. Why was that so very difficult? (188 Words)
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:59 am

Username: smol kittten
    Cat Name: Fawnspots

Clan: CedarClan

Quote: “I'd found heaven and grabbed it as tightly as I could, but it was unraveling, an insubstantial thread sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold.” ― Maggie Stiefvater, Shiver
    Prompt: alone;;
    Robinwing was a bright light on the darkest of days. He always had a twinkle in his eye and a pep in his step. It didn't matter how terrible things were, he would always find the silver lining. What Fawnspots wouldn't give to have that now.. Once plump and with the shiniest pelt you could imagine, Robinwing died as a pile of bones and with dust for fur. He faded away to StarClan in the midst of a great drought that left the territory with little food. His death left Fawnspots heartbroken and hollow. Though she still performs her duties as well as she always has, she finds herself dwelling on memories of him and the family they had always planned on having. Though he tried to hide it, she knows that he had been eating less in order for her to survive. It doesn't seem fair to her that she would be alive for his sacrifice. She wishes it had been her that died instead.. Fawnspots is a lot more forlorn and downcast than she ever has been before and prefers to spend her free time alone. With time, she will move past this, but his death hit her really hard. Robinwing had been by her side since they were apprentices. His absence has left a hole within her.
Last edited by lunar-lynx on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me