Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Strong, Loyal, and True by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Strong, Loyal, and True

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:12 am

A month ago, I heard about how my precious Kyungsoo was going to do his military service soon.

And now it's the day to say goodbye for 18 months. I can't tell you how many times I almost teared up while drawing this. Every EXO-L is crying their eyes out and it's amazing to see how much support D.O has, I'm really happy and blessed seeing everyone talk about how much D.O has helped them with his smile and kind and gentle words. We'll miss him incredibly, I have this... almost motherly side that is screaming and kicking, hoping and praying he'll be kept safe. But then I remember how strong D.O truly is. How loyal he is. How courageous and true he is. He may be a small and precious penguin but he also knows how to take care of himself and others. He'll do a great job, I know it. I know he'll be a steadfast solider that will probably make friends along this new journey in his life.

Right now, I'm listening to D.O's song, "For Life." Some of the lines hit me today, such as "This life has twists and turns" and "We're in this thing together." I hope his EXO hyungs will continue to support him and that he'll know how much his EXO-L's love him. I love him in such a passionate way and I find it so incredibly sweet that his new solo that is getting dropped tomorrow is called "That's Okay." I have no idea what it'll be about but...it SEEMS like he's telling us it's okay, he'll be back soon with that beautiful smile and big gorgeous heart.

Anyway, I'm going to start bawling soon but I'm trying to stay strong. I'll wait for you, D.O. I'll wait and pray for safety. Eat well. Look after yourself.

Please support D.O and his new song, he deserves any love and all love. If Korean singing isn't your thing, at least listen to his English song by clicking here. <333

The timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! Also, yes, I'm back from my hiatus. <33

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a wonderful day and remember that you are loved!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strong, Loyal, and True

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:32 am

This drawing looks awesome! I don't listen to EXO, but nevertheless that's a sad, and also happy story. It's a way for him to grow as a person although he's leaving many behind. But at least it's not for long <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strong, Loyal, and True

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:04 pm

~Teya~ wrote:This drawing looks awesome! I don't listen to EXO, but nevertheless that's a sad, and also happy story. It's a way for him to grow as a person although he's leaving many behind. But at least it's not for long <3

Aw, thank youuuu!! And that is true - he'll probably grow a lot from being in the military. But in my eyes, he's perfect already. ;-; <3 And yes, that is true. I can wait that long for him. <33
Thanks again for the comment, it means a lot to me. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me