orphan pup #21 - event adopt by allu

Based on Click to view
Artist allu [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

orphan pup #21 - event adopt

Postby allu » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:17 pm

a cute flying type rainbow babe for the event! to win them, tell me about their greatest adventure in at least 50 words.
this will end after five entries <3

Code: Select all
[size=85]username:
name:
Last edited by allu on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: orphan pup #21 - event adopt

Postby Junker Queen » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:26 pm

username: ~Cupid~
name: Queen
their greatest adventure: getting out an exploring the world around them, coming face to face with wild pokemon and trainers for the first time in their life. After almost getting caught numerous times, this good girl fell asleep in his new home in the city where adventure awaits.
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:23 am

^

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 am

username: lilpupin
name: Jag
his greatest adventure:

At just a few days old Jag found himself alone, but he wasn't too concerned about it. The young pup
knew that adventure was just around the bend, and now he had no one to stop him from finding it.
~
The wind ripped through his coat, the great pile of fluff atop his crown reaching down to block his vision. "Ack," he cried, rubbing his paws at his eyes. He shook his head twice and kept going. No amount of annoying hair will stop Jag, he yelled softly in his mind. It had become his own chant in the last several days. He had made a promise to himself, nothing would stop him! So with his spirits regained he trotted forward several steps, a great grin set upon his face. "What should I do today?" Would usually be the question that followed. But today he did know. Curled in his den, this morning, he had been shocked into wakefulness. It hadn't been this windy in his life time yet, and he was astonished. So, he would take advantage of it. He had heard stories of great things called kites. If what he had heard was correct they were just pieces of fabric, sent to fly in the wind. But, how could he be certain? He had only just overheard the conversation several days ago. Jag lifted his nose to smell the air. It was hard to tell where the town was, the wind was much too confusing. But, he made to where he thought it might be. Surely humans would have kites out, why wouldn't they? It seems that flying is the only thing they're good for, so why wouldn't they use them today? He hummed happily to himself, yes, it should all come together very nicely. Soon Jag felt his paws come across hard ground. Large buildings stood before him, as tall as trees. He stood in awe for a moment, wondering what the strange structures were, before moving on. He darted from street to street, looking for things he should avoid. He was stunned, no one seemed to be out. He turned around in circles, looking up at the sky, and down alley ways, nothing. Where was everyone? He stopped on a sidewalk, sitting down. Then he heard a voice behind him, "what are you doing out here?" He turned around to a Liepard behind him. "I'm looking for a kite," he answered honestly. "I want to see one fly." the Liepard looked down at him dubiously, "it's too windy for kites, go home. That's where everyone else is, so you might as well too." Jag sat with a humph, "but I came here to see a kite, I don't want to go home, it's boring there." The Liepard turned away, "well, It's not a good idea to be outside anyways, you figure it out for yourself when a branch hits you or something." With that she disappeared down an alley and the sound of a shutting door could be heard. Jag sighed and turned around, too windy for kites? He strolled through the town, no longer fearing that anyone may be there. He found a park with a well in the middle. A fence stood around it, keeping people out, but that didn't apply to Jag. He jumped to the rim of the stone well and looked into it. There truly was no one anywhere, he wouldn't get to see kites that he had hoped to see. He sighed, and that's when the Liepard's words came true.
~
Jag found himself on a cold wet hard floor. When he looked up the sky was just a circle. "I'm in the well," he cried. He saw a large branch wedged in the top of the well. He sighed, "I got hit by a branch. Just what she said would happen." But then he noticed something else. His voice echoed around the area much more than he believed it should. As his eyes slowly adjusted to his dark surroundings he noticed that the space was cavernous and empty. He looked around him, and seeing that no one was around to help him out the normal way, decided to explore. He bounded forward, one again scenting the air. Although there was no wind to confuse from where the scents were, there wasn't much to smell in the first place. Jag could believe that no one had ever been down in the well, which would make sense, but he didn't know what a well was. The further he went the more that the world changed around him. Great spiky rocks hung from the ceiling and the walls seemed to glow. He also noticed that the further he went the more hopeless he felt. The walls seemed to press in on him, makes his heart heavy. A deep sigh escaped his lungs and he sat down, his head dipping to his chest. He felt a presence behind him, but he didn't have the strength to lift his head. A voice whispered in his ears, booming in the silence, "you do not belong here, what have you done?" He felt the skin on his neck lifting, his paws no longer touching the ground, "stand, stand now or never rise again." So he did, and began to feel confusion as he once again began to care. He turned his head, "who-" His eyes lit up, "Liepard!" She rolled her eyes, "I told you not to be out right now, what are you doing?" "I got hit by a branch," Jag mumbled. The Liepard couldn't help herself, she laughed, hard. The rest of his spirits returned and Jag laughed with her, great spasm of laughter that vibrated his frame. "You've got to be kidding me," the liepard cried, gasping. "No," he said, shaking his head. He grinned up at her, "I wish I were." "I don't understand what's so funny about that," a voice growled from some unknown location. Liepard froze, her eyes widening. "I just told the kid to not get hit by a branch is all," she said quickly. "Oh really," the voice continued. "I still don't get it." Liepard bent to whisper in Jag's ear once again, "listen kid and listen close. If you wanna get out of this follow my instructions. This guy is bad, but I'll hold him off for you. While I'm doing that you need to run straight ahead. When you hear the sound of water, turn left. You'll get to large crack in the wall, go in there. You should be able to figure it out from there." Jag was about to say "thank you," but Liepard shoved him forward as the sound of heavy footfalls thundered towards them. So, he did as she said, and ran.
_
Jag stood in awe of what he saw. He had entered the crack, and after a short frightening fall, he found himself in front of a display of colors. The walls truly did glow in here. He had never seen so many colors at once, except for when looking at his reflection. "Wow," he whispered, afraid that if his voice were loud the illusion would wear off. But the colors stayed, and he reached out with a paw to touch them. They were cold and smooth like normal walls, but the feeling sent a shiver up his spine. He looked onwards. The path was clear, it would be hard to get lost, but he just wanted to explore. He ran down the tunnel like crack in the wall, letting his fur brush up next to it. He stopped after a few yards, sitting down and looking up. "Wow," he whispered again, his heart filled with glee. As an experiment, he blew some fire at the walls, wondering if his own light would outmatch the walls. He found it did not, which made him even happier. But what it did do shocked him. The walls suddenly glowed brighter around him, but this time with a fiery red. The wall in front of him made strange groaning sounds and the rock slid aside. How this was possible, he did not know. But, he figured, that if a magical wall opened up before him that he should enter. So he did, and he was not disappointed. "I'm outside," he shouted in delight. The sky was blue and the grass felt good under his paws. It was less windy than it was before and people's voices could be heard. He ran towards them when he saw, in the sky, colorful shapes. He once again didn't dare to speak, he was far too excited too. Sure enough, he came upon the same park he had just been in, but children and adults were now present, holding onto strings that lead into the sky. "Oh, wow, I want one," he said to himself, looking about. No one seemed to have a spare kite, so he settled for watching, and walked to the nearest building to stay out of the way. But when his back pressed against what should have been smooth glass, sent shivers up his spine. He turned in disbelief, running a paw up and down it. He was still in the cave. How, he didn't know, but he didn't doubt it. Was this some sort of dream cave, where it showed him what he wanted to see? His heart felt suddenly in his throat as he thought of something he wanted to try to test his theory. He walked to where he was, finding the entrance, and left. The wall closed behind him and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes and collecting his thoughts. He then turned around and softly breathed fire on the wall, barely able to let a wisp out through his sad hope. The wall opened again and he stepped in, looking around. It was dark, the walls were close, it was the tree hollow he slept in. He went forward until he couldn't see the entrance any more. "Mom, are you there," he called softly. An arcanine step forward, a grin on her face, "yes, hello dear" "Mom," he cried, running forward. He shoved his head into her fur mane, it felt soft, which he didn't expect. She nuzzled him and he looked up with tears in his eyes, "I wish you were real. I wish you weren't just the cave playing tricks on my eyes. I miss you mom." She smiled a small, sad gentle smile, "I am real, Jag." A tear rolled down her cheek, "all the souls that have been dearly missed come to this cave. The glow that you see? It's the light from the lives we had lived." He looked up in disbelief, but decided he would rather believe her than not. "Then I'll stay here, with you, forever," he replied. "No Jag, you must go on. Every moment you stay here, with me, is taxing to your being. If you stayed for even one year, you would die. Go live your life," she licked the top of his head and gave him a light shove. "Go, Jag, you must." He backed up, "I don't want to, though." She shook her head, "go. Jag, I never got to say good bye to you, let this be my chance. Then, maybe my soul can live in peace." He took up her sad smile and made it his own, "okay, Mom. Good bye, I love you." "Good bye Jag, I love you too. Please have many more adventures for me, and stay safe. I will make my own wish for you, you will see it once you leave the cave." He nodded, "okay Mom, good bye."
-
He left the cave, his last tear drying on his muzzle. He saw something in the grass before him, could this be the gift? He walked up to it, pulling it out from under the rock that held it there. It was a kite.

Last edited by lilpupin on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:43 am

alluvium wrote:^

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:18 am

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Fellos
their greatest adventure:
"Look..." I whisper to my best friend, a red fox named Sera, pointing towards the soft glow ahead of us. We scamper towards it, eyes wide as we spy the mana crystals.
The lost Crystals... Yet here they were in all their glory. They were a maze of light, shining in the dark before us. These crystals, they were only able to be found by the pure of heart, the pure of soul. This was the adventure of a lifetime.

We'd spent hours in the maze of crystals, exploring, but it was getting late. Sera and I knew that this sacred place must always remain between the two of us, so we headed home.
As we were leaving, a voice echoed softly behind us, and we both gasped. "You entered the legendary mana crystals cave,and yet you ask nothing in return, take nothing to remember your time in this hidden lair of magic within the world." The voice spoke softly, sounding impressed. Sera and I turned towards the voice, awed at the sight of a magical being floated before us. "We would like to thank you," She spoke,"with a gift."

It wasn't until later, after we'd left the caves that Sera and I opened our gifts. Upon our paws lay matching pendants on shimmering magic chains. They each sported a crystal symbol that represented us; mine held wings of blue, and Sera's sported a rose of shimmering purple.

Neither of us told anyone about this adventure, but it was the most amazing one either of us had ever been on.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:53 am

username: !~Phillip~!
name: Ana
their greatest adventure: Ana’s greatest adventure is when she had been caught by a pokemon trainer, and that was where her journey began. she was used only every once and a while to begin with, but then she soon became a favourite of the trainer, who used her all the way to the pokemon league, she had helped beat the top trainers, and thats when she woke up, her best adventure was just a very lovely dream of hers, which happened every night, and eventually. it did come true, and she did live the amazing adventure.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:26 pm

bump, one more entry c:

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:24 pm

alluvium wrote:bump, one more entry c:

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:55 am

alluvium wrote:
alluvium wrote:bump, one more entry c:

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me